Red Touring on 19" wheels and air suspension

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Hope your wife drives extra slow on only well-paved roads. I'd hate to see the quarter panels and front subframe look like after 1000 miles. Get air suspension or raise it up IMO. You're ruining a brand new car.
Agreed
Sponsored

OP
OP
thatred10th

thatred10th

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I think bags would be best. I had a slammed 2011 Si that was on coilovers. I'm never going back to static suspension again. If I were to lower my car (still up in the air) I would definitely get bags, but it'll be awhile until a company makes once for the 10th gen.
Company has them already that's how I got them n n n n n n n n n n n nv
Hope your wife drives extra slow on only well-paved roads. I'd hate to see what the quarter panels and front subframe look like after 1000 miles. Get air suspension or raise it up IMO. You're ruining a brand new car.
its bags lol

Fg4Marko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP FK8, 2019 Touring PWP Coupe
Country flag
Ha the notorious PapiFly master of slammed rides lol! does it again with another badass car, nice man look fantastic

FG3BLUES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Civic Coupe LX DBP
Sorry, those are definitely photoshopped.
I don't mean to be that guy, but if you look at the progression of those pictures, there should be no reason to think that's a photoshop job.
Ha the notorious PapiFly master of slammed rides lol! does it again with another badass car, nice man look fantastic
Exactly. This man is legend on 9th civic forums for how he modded his red Si. Great to see you're still modding and giving people inspiration for the new gen. And I can not give enough props for using CVT's. Vossen FTW.

frogsthatmoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring - WOP
I don't mean to be that guy, but if you look at the progression of those pictures, there should be no reason to think that's a photoshop job.
Well, obviously I can only go off what I see in his pictures. But there's no room in the wheel wells to tuck that rear 19" Vossen in like that and there should way more camber if it's that low. Also there's no shadow under that side skirt. I'm not trying to start an argument, but his pictures are pretty shitty. Let's see some higher resolution ones then maybe it'll look better.
Sponsored