First Name
Hany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I want to buy a red strip vinyl to put on the front and back bumpers and side skirts to match the Type R but can't find a good product anywhere. I know in the States the most commonly used is 3M Scotchcal stripping tape but that doesn't seem available in Canada. Anyone got any ideas?
Sponsored

Last edited:

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I found some from canadiantire... 3M is good.. dont buy ebay cheap one.. the red fade quickly and doesnt stick well.
or you can go to a wrap shop and ask them to cut you some pin stripe..they can pretty much cut you any color.. both avery and 3M are good.
it will cost you like $30 or so for the whole car.. i know couple shop in markham that will do it for you.

OP
OP
PiAngelos

PiAngelos

First Name
Hany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I found some from canadiantire... 3M is good.. dont buy ebay cheap one.. the red fade quickly and doesnt stick well.
or you can go to a wrap shop and ask them to cut you some pin stripe..they can pretty much cut you any color.. both avery and 3M are good.
it will cost you like $30 or so for the whole car.. i know couple shop in markham that will do it for you.
Do you have a pic of the one you got from Canadian Tire? And yeah send me the shops in Markham I'll see how much they quote me if I can't do it myself

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you have a pic of the one you got from Canadian Tire? And yeah send me the shops in Markham I'll see how much they quote me if I can't do it myself
i dont have a picture anymore. it is just like any pinstripe roll.. comes with a packaging from 3M. it is stretchable so it turns the corner really well.

you can reach out to wrap ID, ask for richard. he wrapped my whole car.
or you can go to nextmod ask for peter, I got some pinstripe from him before.

ryry

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
go for the one in Canadian Tire.

OP
OP
PiAngelos

PiAngelos

First Name
Hany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
it doesnt seems to be on their website anymore.. probably out of stock and they havent restock it yet due to covid19...

contact the wrap shop, they can laser cut you some right away.. take no more than 10mins wait..
Sponsored