Red or black emblem

Sil98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Type R, '08 Kia Sorento, '03 WRX, '97 Del Sol Si, '90 Supercharged TA
Country flag
The red H emblems look good on a black Si. And the Si is a performance Civic.

As a Type R owner with NSX Y Spoke wheels would i care if an NSX owner thinks i'm a wannabe? Hell no!
Sponsored

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si & 2016 Honda Fit
Country flag
Do what you like best bro. If you want red, get red. Something people need to take note of is that red badges are not exclusive to type r's. Some might not realize the 1st gen civic came with the beloved red H. So at the end of the day it doesn't mean anything accept its a red Honda badge. Some type r owners get wrapped up in the mindset of thinking they bought some one off exclusive civic when that's just not even close to the truth. I love the type r and plan on making a purchase in the near future so I by no means an hating the R. Do what you want with the car that you paid your hard earned money on.:dunno:

Connorsrandom

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Do what you like best bro. If you want red, get red. Something people need to take note of is that red badges are not exclusive to type r's. Some might not realize the 1st gen civic came with the beloved red H. So at the end of the day it doesn't mean anything accept its a red Honda badge. Some type r owners get wrapped up in the mindset of thinking they bought some one off exclusive civic when that's just not even close to the truth. I love the type r and plan on making a purchase in the near future so I by no means an hating the R. Do what you want with the car that you paid your hard earned money on.:dunno:
I think the original poster likes both and just wanted help with deciding. It took me forever to decide on my car but I was stuck on which look to go for and asked friends and saw examples online before deciding on red. The good thing about this mod is its relatively cheap and easy to swap if you change your mind.

OP
OP
FrankTheTank21

FrankTheTank21

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
I think the original poster likes both and just wanted help with deciding. It took me forever to decide on my car but I was stuck on which look to go for and asked friends and saw examples online before deciding on red. The good thing about this mod is its relatively cheap and easy to swap if you change your mind.
Yeah I just wanted examples and feedback on the process and how it’s holding up, the “OEM” ones are going for 100+ so I wanna make the right decision the first time so I can use money on other mods

Connorsrandom

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Yeah I just wanted examples and feedback on the process and how it’s holding up, the “OEM” ones are going for 100+ so I wanna make the right decision the first time so I can use money on other mods
I went with red but will probably switch to carbon later. @Connorsrandom on instagram to see a before and after on a black one. The process is pretty simple, but you are most likely gonna break the OEM ones when taking them off. These are the cheapest I've seen and the ones I'm currently running. https://www.ebay.com/itm/3pcs-set-H...875819&hash=item2889d304af:g:AVMAAOSwfEJe87aY

OP
OP
FrankTheTank21

FrankTheTank21

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
I went with red but will probably switch to carbon later. @Connorsrandom on instagram to see a before and after on a black one. The process is pretty simple, but you are most likely gonna break the OEM ones when taking them off. These are the cheapest I've seen and the ones I'm currently running. https://www.ebay.com/itm/3pcs-set-Honda-Civic-Sedan-4Dr-16-20-Red-JDM-H-Front-Rear-Steering-emblem-grille/174110999727?fits=Model:Civic|Make:Honda&epid=1036875819&hash=item2889d304af:g:AVMAAOSwfEJe87aY
I have a 2020 sedan SI how does it fit on your car? I saw some reviews that said it doesn’t fit

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si & 2016 Honda Fit
Country flag
Yeah I chose red badges as well. They look amazing. I was just explaining to him how some people get about red badges and not to worry about the senseless chatter debate about red badges on non type r's.
Sponsored