2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

cheng115

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 LX MT
Does anyone know if they sell black emblems out there? Also, reading through some threads, has anyone found a legit place to buy the red emblems?

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I do not know why so many of you think this looks good. It's tacky as hell IMO. Black emblems maybe.

ceejmaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan Touring Rallye Red
Country flag
Does anyone know definitively if the new Type R front emblem will fit the regular sedan grille? The only examples I've seen here of people putting them on the sedans are ones that had swapped their grilles with either the hatch or RS model.

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have an oem Hatch grill, oem Type R emblem from Honda and oem Si 2017 emblem on a 2016 EXT sedan. You want the black gloss grill. It makes the red H pop. I now get A lot of head turns.

Honda Civic 10th gen Red H Emblems, who has them? 3253

Does anyone know definitively if the new Type R front emblem will fit the regular sedan grille? The only examples I've seen here of people putting them on the sedans are ones that had swapped their grilles with either the hatch or RS model.

Last edited:

ceejmaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan Touring Rallye Red
Country flag
I have an oem Hatch grill, oem Type R emblem from Honda and oem Si 2017 emblem on a 2016 EXT sedan. You want the black gloss grill. It makes the red H pop. I now get A lot of head turns.

3253.jpg
I don't want the black grille — I've added a lot of chrome accents on my car, so need to keep the original chrome one. Question still stands if anyone knows for sure if the Type R red emblem will fit on it.

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think it depends on where you get the H emblem from. There are a boat load of china fakes on people's civics from this forum. Very few have the real deal ;)

I don't want the black grille — I've added a lot of chrome accents on my car, so need to keep the original chrome one. Question still stands if anyone knows for sure if the Type R red emblem will fit on it.

Last edited:

cestjoel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
From my understanding, they're different. These are the USDM (OEM) emblems for the sedan.

http://www.icbmotorsport.com/cifc1fc2se16.html