Red H Emblems, who has them?

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks, I picked up the steering wheel one since it was cheap to check it out. I'll keep an eye on the other one but Idk
Also don't worry about the steering wheel emblem as it's not subjected to the elements good luck:thumbsup:
Sponsored

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Your emblems are knockoffs
yup i believe i stated that a couple posts up. i knew as soon as i saw the bubble wrap packaging

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As long as you saved. Seeing your pearl white makes me wish I would have gotten that color. :) looks good

yup i believe i stated that a couple posts up. i knew as soon as i saw the bubble wrap packaging

GtheGent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring (Burgundy Night Pearl)
Vehicle Showcase
Got these from Kplayground.ca for $75 on sale for bot. The front fits perfect had to break two of the sticks for the rears but other than that fits well overall 7/10!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Holy crap, I recognize where you are, lol. Nice to see someone else from sauga. the emblems look really good with the blacked out grill. did you do it yourself or have it done somewhere?

sunnysunday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic ex-t 2016
Country flag
Anyone one buy my steering wheel emblem? Just came in the mail Saturday and I've changed my mind about it.

The shade of red it is doesn't match my interior/exterior red accents.

I did stick it on my wheel already and also removed the adhesive entirely. It also has a tiny bit of the chrome peeling up as imagine most of these do seeing as they aren't legit. It came in that j-sport box

14$

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EXT
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Red H Emblems, who has them? $RZ93ID8

I should of posted this picture here....sorry about that....just bought the front one....not a knock off....that I know of

sunnysunday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic ex-t 2016
Country flag
I don't remember if they mention the steering wheel emblem in that video and I've only seen them sold in this j-sport packaging, even if it wasn't a knock off I don't like the color or all the reflection and definitely the fact that even with out the adhesive it won't sit flush against the wheel

I'll take some shots of my emblem a bit later

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They link doesn't work, how easy was it to take the front emblem off?
Yeah the link is gone sorry, that said front emblem was pretty easy but if you want to keep the oem badge good luck with that, it has to be pried off and will come off in pieces at least it did with me, I used a wide flat head screwdriver with a rag on tip so not scratch background it just popped off

OlegX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered mine from ICBMotorsport (front and rear for coupe). Waiting to get them and I'll post some pics.... Any advice on how to install the new emblems ?
Sponsored