diakonia

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R, Accord, CRV
Country flag
I just learned that Colonial Honda in Colonial Heights, Va has a red Type-R available at MSRP and no add on extras. Call Jimmy Monger
Office: 804-414-1925
Cell: 804-497-2098

Jimmy is a good guy, and he will take of you. Good luck, Alan Thompson
Sponsored

Ekaker1

First Name
Abraham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 PMM CTR, 16 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 04 S2000, 18 Ninja, 16 Indian Scout
Country flag
He actually called me today for it to let me know, and sure enough it was msrp. I would have purchased it from him but I just got one from NY last week.

OP
OP
diakonia

diakonia

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R, Accord, CRV
Country flag
He actually called me today for it to let me know, and sure enough it was msrp. I would have purchased it from him but I just got one from NY last week.
Bump... I think this car is still available...

koochieman

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Civic Sedan, 2018 Black CTR
Country flag
Thanks again Alan! Left him a voicemail but not exactly sure how difficult shipping a vehicle across country will be

Stig12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR(soon)
Country flag
Thanks again Alan! Left him a voicemail but not exactly sure how difficult shipping a vehicle across country will be
Not sure what shipping will be like but I can vouch for Jimmy and colonial Honda. I purchased my PMM from them back in July and was very nervous at first because it was very easy for me to get the numbers I needed to make the deal happen. I had to drive 1500 miles round trip but it was worth it, Jimmy and Richard over there did an amazing job with the process. I'm glad I got to support them because it was the best car buying experience I have had to date.

koochieman

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Civic Sedan, 2018 Black CTR
Country flag
He contacted me this morning to let me know the 18' RR has been sold. I've been placed on the list, with spot #3. Just speaking with Jimmy for a few minutes I know he was a well rounded salesman looking to take care of his customers. If your considering placing yourself on the list, I'd say do it now

forrestbb

First Name
Forrest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RR CTR, Civic SI-2008 sedan
Country flag
I'm waiting on answer from Jason as to from east to west coast pricingto transport. Will keep you posted.
as example, mind you a few other companies quoted me betweeen 350 to 500 to pick from san diego to norcal sf bay..
Auto Transport 123
(888) 885-9123 Ext. 549
www.AutoTransport123.com
Sponsored