Recommendations for white led bulb for Oem clear side markers?

JDMFanatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 CBP FK8 CTR
Country flag
Just posting here because I just did this install with the side markers from Amayama.

I purchased the UAE version as it was a solid $20~ cheaper per side.

https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/edm-jdm-side-marker-install.20585/

This thread helped me a lot with the install, but I had a couple things to note:

The locking tabs are different, but don't really require any trimming or modification. Still snaps right in.

Driver's side for some reason doesn't have the best fitment. It's an OEM part, so I was a bit surprised, but the clip is definitely locked in properly. Not a huge deal but it seems like its tilted slightly upwards. Was easy to clip it in then reach around and plug the ballast back in.

Passenger side was a bit more annoying to install, what I did was clip the corner in, and then pull back the splashguards as far as I could to reach in there and put in the ballast. The splash guard is not that flexible and I don't have the smallest hands, but it was enough for me to get in there. No fitment issues on this side.

Overall a pretty easy install. Maybe a 30 minute job if you struggle.

Here's the car.

Honda Civic 10th gen Recommendations for white led bulb for Oem clear side markers? image0 (3)

_Eazy_

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 SGP, 11 CTS-V, C6Z, LS S13
Country flag
Finally got around to getting mine installed. They were delayed multiple times from Amayama, but because of that I have a 20% off coupon next time I order from them lol Install was easy for me, no fitment issues whatsoever. Looking forward to getting some nice photos here soon! Also I used the same Philips bulbs that were posted on the first page.
Honda Civic 10th gen Recommendations for white led bulb for Oem clear side markers? A7E52D77-5487-48BE-9388-66673AF2A7B1
Sponsored