Recommendations for clutch

Ben1o0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I have a 2017 civic si coupe with about 30k miles and the clutch slips every now and then. I have been looking at some aftermarket kits and reading through the forums but can't decide with what clutch to go with. I currently don't need it but its good to know which one I wanna go with down the road.
Sponsored

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Imo Do it right the first time and get the ctr clutch kit from eman. It’s a pretty penny but it’s worth the price

OP
OP
Ben1o0

Ben1o0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Imo Do it right the first time and get the ctr clutch kit from eman. It’s a pretty penny but it’s worth the price
Yeah ive heard that its great, but the problem is that its always sold out. Have you heard anything good about ACT?

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah ive heard that its great, but the problem is that its always sold out. Have you heard anything good about ACT?
I had ACT Street it was really good until I started slightly slipping & blew my 4th. I’m pretty sure the reason why I blew my tranny was my cmc and not clutch per say but it was still smooth. I heard people running it with not issues. I still say wait until the ctr clutch goes in stock snd get that one. Imo

OP
OP
Ben1o0

Ben1o0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I had ACT Street it was really good until I started slightly slipping & blew my 4th. I’m pretty sure the reason why I blew my tranny was my cmc and not clutch per say but it was still smooth. I heard people running it with not issues. I still say wait until the ctr clutch goes in stock snd get that one. Imo
yeah for sure. how much power were you making when you blew the tranny?

Snidely

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 civic si
Country flag
I’ve been happy with the competition stage 2. Fully broken in, it feels close to stock pressure with better feedback hitting gears. Chatter is minimal and it hold power. I haven’t gotten locked out of any gears since hitting around 1500 miles on it
Sponsored