Recommendation for rear passenger sunshade

omygod711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I need a Sun shade for the rear passenger windows for my daughter. I tried a few brands from the store, but since the Civic rear windows is more like a triangle than rectangle, nothing really fits well. For example, the roll down one only covers a little bit of window in the center and stretchy one doesn't stick well to the windows and launch itself toward my daughter. Want to know if anyone has recommendation.
Thanks
Sponsored

davidgostbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Ex-t 2016
Country flag
I need a Sun shade for the rear passenger windows for my daughter. I tried a few brands from the store, but since the Civic rear windows is more like a triangle than rectangle, nothing really fits well. For example, the roll down one only covers a little bit of window in the center and stretchy one doesn't stick well to the windows and launch itself toward my daughter. Want to know if anyone has recommendation.
Thanks
Have you ever looked into tinting? Not only will it reduce light but also keep it super cool back there. If you do get it make sure to get ceramic it’s awesome.

OP
OP

omygod711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I did, but it looks like the Civic is already pre-tint to my state's limit so I'm not sure if I want to do it.

JO3L

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC1E5, NA6CE
Country flag
These guys popped up on my IG ads when I was looking for something for my wife's CX-9. Way more reasonably priced the dealer option. Haven't bought them yet so I can't comment on the fit.

https://www.snapshades.us/
Sponsored