Recommendation for duckbill spoiler??(is the one I found good lol)

Pythagorium

First Name
martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Sport Touring, 2010 Dodge Challenge SE
Country flag
Hi everyone,

I just got a 2020 sport touring hatch and buying pieces to start making it my own. One of the first things I’m doing is getting certain parts wrapped black, so I think a duckbill on the rear trunk spoiler would look perfect with what I’m planning.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Painted-Gl...791215?hash=item365e632a6f:g:-9kAAOSwlplenlWK

I found this one on eBay that I saw posted on another forum. Anyone have any experience with this? The reviews seem good and it seems to be a fair price and easy installation with just 3M tape. Anyone have any experience with this specific product?

if not does anyone have any similarly priced, or budget friendly, duckbill spoilers they would recommend that are easy installs for someone barely getting into the car scene?

thanks!
Sponsored

crxFITcivicBOY

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’ve got this after seeing a few other members get it. I’ve had mine for awhile now and have no issues. I personally like the look and the fitment didn’t have any issues.

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
I’ve got this after seeing a few other members get it. I’ve had mine for awhile now and have no issues. I personally like the look and the fitment didn’t have any issues.
No issues with ice or snow in the winter? I am up in Canada and that would be a concern for me. I just noticed you were from Michigan so I thought I would ask.
Sponsored