Country flag
It's in stock at Pro Civic right now!

nvtive_b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Type R
Country flag
Finally installed my greddy catback. received it thursday but was snowboarding all weekend lol here are the clips! sorry for iphone quality. i love the sound compared with my fkx racing catless downpipe and frontpipe. definitely worth the money. best exhaust on the market
Edit: i forgot how to add videos lol help
Honda Civic 10th gen Received GReddy Sport Hatch Exhaust IMG_3207.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Received GReddy Sport Hatch Exhaust IMG_3208.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Received GReddy Sport Hatch Exhaust IMG_3209.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Received GReddy Sport Hatch Exhaust IMG_3210.JPG

Last edited:

littleprincerex

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally installed my greddy catback. received it thursday but was snowboarding all weekend lol here are the clips! sorry for iphone quality. i love the sound compared with my fkx racing catless downpipe and frontpipe. you cant hear it too well but it pops alot. especially while driving. definitely worth the money. best exhaust on the market
Edit: i forgot how to add videos lol help
IMG_3207.JPG

IMG_3208.JPG

IMG_3209.JPG

IMG_3210.JPG
Looks great! Just installed mine today too, but didn't have time to take it out of the garage to take pics :(
The free license plate was cool, I'd consider using it but not a fan of the plastic tbh (I'm currently using a plain black aluminum one). Also debating whether or not I want to use the decals.

nvtive_b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Type R
Country flag
here are the sound clips i figured out how to post lol you cant hear it too well in the video but it pops alot. especially while driving and letting go of throttle due to me being catless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
here are the sound clips i figured out how to post lol you cant hear it too well in the video but it pops alot. especially while driving and letting go of throttle due to me being catless
Im thinking of adding the pipes to my greddy, I just dont want it to sound to farty.

Also,what kind of rims are those? got another picture? Looking at rims that are very similar to those.

nvtive_b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Type R
Country flag
Im thinking of adding the pipes to my greddy, I just dont want it to sound to farty.

Also,what kind of rims are those? got another picture? Looking at rims that are very similar to those.
in person the exhaust sounds great. i feel i have perfected how i want it to sound. im more than happy with it! and the wheels are volk ze40s 18x9.5 +38

Honda Civic 10th gen Received GReddy Sport Hatch Exhaust IMG_1102.JPG

hellohi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
@nvtive_b Greddy's exhaust system comes with a frontpipe, correct? Did your FKX frontpipe replace Greddy's? Would you have been able to use the FKX downpipe without the frontpipe with the Greddy catback?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, haha. I just received the same Greddy exhaust and I want to upgrade my downpipe sometime in the future, potentially to PRL's catted DP. Since PRL also has a frontpipe, I was wondering if it's necessary to buy both their DP and FP for the pipes to fit correctly.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@nvtive_b Greddy's exhaust system comes with a frontpipe, correct? Did your FKX frontpipe replace Greddy's? Would you have been able to use the FKX downpipe without the frontpipe with the Greddy catback?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, haha. I just received the same Greddy exhaust and I want to upgrade my downpipe sometime in the future, potentially to PRL's catted DP. Since PRL also has a frontpipe, I was wondering if it's necessary to buy both their DP and FP for the pipes to fit correctly.
Greddy does not come with their own front pipe. Only 27won or Thermal will have the frontpipe that either comes with or add on

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
Just got my prl downpipe and front pipe. Just waiting on my turbo to downpipe gasket from Honda then I’ll be installing. Pretty excited. You guys recommend I heat wrap the dp?

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just got my prl downpipe and front pipe. Just waiting on my turbo to downpipe gasket from Honda then I’ll be installing. Pretty excited. You guys recommend I heat wrap the dp?
You planning on getting PRL's turbo kit in the future?

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Maybe. Not 100% sure.
Well the dp wouldn't work for their new turbo kit as they stated lol. Plus you would need their intercooler and CAI as well. I'd say buy ptp lava wrap and put it on the dp

Supremacy

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Received and installed mine yesterday. Here's a cold start!

Bizenboat

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback, 1993 Saab 900 Turbo
I won this exhaust in a raffle on the Alpha X Gen facebook group. Love the sound, not to loud so it doesn't draw too much attention to you, but sounds great when you're really putting the car through its paces.
Sponsored