Received GReddy Sport Hatch Exhaust

RTichard

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Today I received my GReddy sport hatchback exhaust for my 2017 hatchback. I noticed there’s not a lot of videos and sounds on YouTube, is that something you all would be interested? Before and after/ drive bys that sort of thing? I would be willing to do so if needed.
I’m new to the forums so let me know if this is in the right area!
Nice to be a part of it!

Honda Civic 10th gen Received GReddy Sport Hatch Exhaust B35D5D50-A190-446E-9955-55AB720F5288
Sponsored

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Today I received my GReddy sport hatchback exhaust for my 2017 hatchback. I noticed there’s not a lot of videos and sounds on YouTube, is that something you all would be interested? Before and after/ drive bys that sort of thing? I would be willing to do so if needed.
I’m new to the forums so let me know if this is in the right area!
Nice to be a part of it!

B35D5D50-A190-446E-9955-55AB720F5288.jpeg
I'm waiting to get mine, and was actually planning on doing the same thing, because of the lack of content on the exhaust. Which website did you order from, and when? I ordered mine on Black Friday, and paid $568. Do you have any other mods besides the exhaust?

OP
OP

RTichard

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm waiting to get mine, and was actually planning on doing the same thing, because of the lack of content on the exhaust. Which website did you order from, and when? I ordered mine on Black Friday, and paid $568. Do you have any other mods besides the exhaust?
I ordered from ProCivic a week ago because I had been in contact with them and they kindly let me know they had gotten 1 in stock so I ordered right then. Same price plus shipping. This is my first mod, I plan on getting an intake and FlashPro next most likely.

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I ordered from ProCivic a week ago because I had been in contact with them and they kindly let me know they had gotten 1 in stock so I ordered right then. Same price plus shipping. This is my first mod, I plan on getting an intake and FlashPro next most likely.
You'd be better off with Ktuner bro, which is a much better value, better features, has the most options for pro tuners, and the tuner platform of choice, by the most trusted, well known tuner there is for the civic platform, Vit Viper.

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan, 2015 Acura MDX Elite
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Please post a sound clip!! :bow:

OP
OP

RTichard

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You'd be better off with Ktuner bro, which is a much better value, better features, has the most options for pro tuners, and the tuner platform of choice, by the most trusted, well known tuner there is for the civic platform, Vit Viper.
Really? I’ll look into it. Haven’t looked too much yet but I’ll definitely check it out! Thanks

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Really? I’ll look into it. Haven’t looked too much yet but I’ll definitely check it out! Thanks
Absolutely, can't tell you how many have abandoned Hondata in favor of Ktuner. Ktuner comes with two options, $649 V2, which features a touch screen display, which allows you to datalog, flash, and hold up to 7 tunes on the device, without your laptop connected, color gauges with different layouts, with the ability to monitor things like boost pressure, boost targets, coolant temps, IAT's, throttle position sensor, all in real time. It also has 5 customizable lights that can be set as warnings, or shift lights when thresholds are met.

For $449, you can get Ktuner V1.2. This does not have the touch screen like V2, but has bluetooth functionality, which can be used to connect to the Tuner View android app, for android phones or tablets, which pretty much allows you to have the gauges, and information etc., similar to what the V2 displays, in real time. The V1.2 unit is also capable of storing 7 tunes. You can also flash tunes, and datalog from your phone with the app. Without the app however, you would need the laptop to flash tunes, or datalog.

Last edited:
OP
OP

RTichard

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Absolutely, can't tell you how many have abandoned Hondata in favor of Ktuner. Ktuner comes with two options, $649 V2, which features a touch screen display, which allows you to datalog, flash, and hold up to 7 tunes on the device, without your laptop connected, color gauges with different layouts, with the ability to monitor things like boost pressure, boost targets, coolant temps, IAT's, throttle position sensor, all in real time. It also has 5 customizable lights that can be set as warnings, or shift lifts when thresholds are met.

For $449, you can get Ktuner V1.2. This does not have the touch screen like V2, but has bluetooth functionality, which can be used to connect to the Tuner View android app, for android phoned or tablets, which pretty much allows you to have the gauges, and information etc., similar to what the V2 displays, in real time. The V1.2 unit is also capable of storing 7 tunes. You can also flash tunes, and datalog from your phone with the app. Without the app however, you would need the laptop to flash tunes, or datalog.
Cool I’ll look into that too then. I saw that I can tune it in a way that makes the ECON button set to factory boost and that’s awesome

kestrel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring SGP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes! Please get a range of sound clips in different loads/circumstances if possible. It'll be greatly appreciated.

OP
OP

RTichard

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
any chance you could post those videos soon? Would be much appreciated!

Really torn between this and the 27won
Yes, I’ll be recording some clips tonight. Sorry for the wait everybody! I love the exhaust though, it’s deep and aggressive and has some nice pops and crackles. Tonight or tomorrow morning I hope to edit some clips together and post for everyone!