First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm paying $475 for 3M Crystalline this Thursday. I'll let you guys know what I think of it and the install when it's done!
Damn thats a good price! just side and rear windows correct?
Sponsored

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Damn thats a good price! just side and rear windows correct?
Yep the 4 sides and rear. I'm not doing the windshield because they mount our inspection stickers on the inside of the window, and typically scrape the old one off with a razor blade.

OP
OP
youCTR

youCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1292 CW Civic Type R
Country flag
If you don't mind can you take a picture of your rear window tints and point out where the split is. Im getting my windows done and i what to run this option with them.
I just found out my tint was split for the rear glass. The shop never disclosed this to me even after asking multiple times on how they approach the rear glass. TBH, I'm in a really crappy tint situation, but I may make another thread for that story as I did for my PPF scenario. Anyway, I would have said 'hell no' if the shop was upfront about it so I'm thinking the tint rep might have known that so he purposefully withheld that info.

tailsctr916

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBP CTR
Country flag
I just found out my tint was split for the rear glass. The shop never disclosed this to me even after asking multiple times on how they approach the rear glass. TBH, I'm in a really crappy tint situation, but I may make another thread for that story as I did for my PPF scenario. Anyway, I would have said 'hell no' if the shop was upfront about it so I'm thinking the tint rep might have known that so he purposefully withheld that info.[/

tailsctr916

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBP CTR
Country flag
I just found out my tint was split for the rear glass. The shop never disclosed this to me even after asking multiple times on how they approach the rear glass. TBH, I'm in a really crappy tint situation, but I may make another thread for that story as I did for my PPF scenario. Anyway, I would have said 'hell no' if the shop was upfront about it so I'm thinking the tint rep might have known that so he purposefully withheld that info.
Honestly I rather have them do it that way cause I'm not trying to take my wings off just for them to tint it, as long as they do it were I can't tell. How did it come out? Was it a crapy job?

OP
OP
youCTR

youCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1292 CW Civic Type R
Country flag
Honestly I rather have them do it that way cause I'm not trying to take my wings off just for them to tint it, as long as they do it were I can't tell. How did it come out? Was it a crapy job?
Mine looks pretty crappy but it's hard to take pics of...

Jamifra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 crystal black fk8
my window tint guy didnt had to remove the rear spoiler or anything at all