Rear Top Spoiler and Vents on Hatchback

HatchSense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX w/Sensing
Just curious if anyone has removed their top rear spoiler on the hatchback, whether temporarily or permanently. If so, could you please provide a few photos of the car without it? I'm considering removing the top spoiler, but I'd like to see what the car looks like before I try it out.

Also I know the rear fake vents topic has been beaten to death on these forums, but I have yet to see any possible solutions. Has anyone been able to successfully remove or cover them up? Same as before please, if you have, photos would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2000 Celica GT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just curious if anyone has removed their top rear spoiler on the hatchback, whether temporarily or permanently. If so, could you please provide a few photos of the car without it? I'm considering removing the top spoiler, but I'd like to see what the car looks like before I try it out.

Also I know the rear fake vents topic has been beaten to death on these forums, but I have yet to see any possible solutions. Has anyone been able to successfully remove or cover them up? Same as before please, if you have, photos would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
@HatchSense not sure if your talking about the roof one but here....
Honda Civic 10th gen Rear Top Spoiler and Vents on Hatchback upload_2018-3-1_16-19-52

Cat Damon

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R, 2017 Civic Hatch LX 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just saw this video on another thread today. If you're not looking to have that gap where the spoiler attached, you could get these fins.

Sponsored