Rear Sway bar for Hatchback Sport

What is the best rear sway bar for daily driving?

• None- not worth it to upgrade

• SI Rear Sway Bar ($80)

• Progress 20.5mm ($170)

• Other, I will comment below

Results are only viewable after voting.

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
Just want to confirm one more time.... Civic endliks(not CTR) are plastic and Accord are aluminum? And the Accord ones are exact fit for Civic?
Correct on all accounts.
Sponsored

Gefiltefish

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
I have been very happy with my RV6 bar and Accord end-link combo. The bar has adjustability in it and hardly makes any noise. Been running it for about 5mo, 9000 miles and tons of autocross duty!

Klap1986

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Final update-

Finally received my package a week ago after USPS lost it. I had to put in many hours of work calling them and the vendor to try and figure out what happened and where it was, but I finally got it.

Installation was not too bad, everything was smooth... almost. I jacked the car up and there are 8 nuts/ bolts you have to take off, and all of them came off relatively easily. However there was just 1 nut that wouldnt come off, I spent 20 min on this 1 nut while I spent probably 5 min on the other 7. Eventually I got it off, and I put the new one on in 10 minutes. If the one nut came off faster I would have been done in less than 40min, but overall it took me about an hour and 15min. With the new bar on during the new test drive the car felt a little flatter when going around a corner. Nothing completly revolutionary but it was a little better. No hint of oversteer at all, but maybe I am just not trying hard enough. When going over bumps the ride doesnt feel any harsher or more stiff so that is good.

After I had the original sway bar off I kind of wanted to take it for a short test drive just to see how much body roll there was, so I can see how much the sway bar truly matters. However I didnt do this because I didnt want to take it off the jacks and have to lift the car when I got back. Has anyone else gone for a drive with no rear sway bar, how was it?

Overall I would say it is worth the $85 that I spent.
Can you send me a link to where you got it from?
Sponsored