• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Canada - Ontario Rear Lighting Tee Harness Kits AVAILABLE NOW!

ThatRedSI

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
i’d like to buy a kit for both reflector replacement lights and side markers.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Country flag
I’m pretty sure all these cars have the same connecter on their tail lights. Sedans for sure. You can send me a picture of the tail light wire and connecters and I can confirm.
[/QUOT
Does this work for Sedans, Coupes, Type R?
I have confirmed that this will work for sedans, SI and Hatch/ Type R for the brake and accessory only. They made a change to the signal light connector that I did not know about until today unfortunately.

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Fitment for Sedan and SI 100%.

Won’t work for rear signal in the Hatch and “R”

Won’t work at all for coupe.

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So for anyone running the Hi Rev tail lights, you can just order the accessory and the brake extensions. The turn signal one will not work as @Brisco and I figured out recently. However in the hi rev tails, you have that turn signal running all the way up the hatch to the inside pieces of the lights. You can tap into that yellow wire, then use the other 2 extenders and tap one of them on the negative and you will retain 100% of your factory harness.

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
All the recent purchases have been shipped out by now. Hoping you’re all happy with your purchase.

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I ran out of the brake light connecters and have just received the order. Unfortunately I cannot make the connecter for the accessory light in the Hatch. As far as I can tell they only make that connecter in a female and don’t make it in the male. I’m talking to my supplier all the time so once it does or if it does I’ll update here.