Rear fog lights?

nizarz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX
Country flag
I moved to Canada 6 years ago from the UK and was baffled as to why they dont have rear fog lights on the cars. With some of the rain and snow here, rear fog lights would be ideal.
Sponsored

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R
Country flag
Anyone know where i can order the Left side rear len with the rear fog function in U.S?

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Anyone know where i can order the Left side rear len with the rear fog function in U.S?
Order them from Johnny Tegiwa at Tegiwa Imports in UK! That’s where I got mine!

Ocelot

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 EX-T sedan, '12 LX sedan
Country flag
I replaced my left reverse light bulb from clear to red LED's and tapped the wire onto the park lights since i only use reverse 5-10% of the time. Its not as bright as the euros but bright enough at night.

IMG_0999.JPG
IMG_0081.JPG
actually that's an interesting concept. What would stop us from putting the bright red in the reverse location and an amber/white switchback in the turn signal location?
Reverse could pick up the white portion of the switchback rather than the original reverse bulb

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
In case anyone is looking, I now list the EDM rear tail lights with fog light on the BTurismo.com website...direct from Tegiwa or Honda somewhere on Continental Europe-

MachoGrande

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic HB ST (FK7)
Country flag
actually that's an interesting concept. What would stop us from putting the bright red in the reverse location and an amber/white switchback in the turn signal location?
Reverse could pick up the white portion of the switchback rather than the original reverse bulb
I know this is an old bump, but I had to credit this idea. I initially was going to do the LED-as-Lower-Rear-Reflectors mod and use the driver side one as a rear fog, but now I'm looking at a Red/White switchback in the back-up socket. Super clever idea, thanks!

2021-10-30 EDIT: Posted the attempt, here. Looks pretty good.
Sponsored

Last edited: