Rear Diffuser For Sedan Si...

Driggz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2017
Country flag
Any aftermarket rear diffusers for the Sedan Si yet? this plain rear lip just sucks.
Sponsored

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Actually working on a fully functional carbon piece for the chassis. Should have a working unit around May.

Cscott_xGen

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Actually working on a fully functional carbon piece for the chassis. Should have a working unit around May.

yes this would be a first please have it mount to the rear of the car. If you like I have a bumper I can donate to you with brand new paint for test fitting 2017 si sedan

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This prototype unit will go on our 18 SI for racing purposes. Working to make sure that it is compatible with a center exit exhaust.

10gCiViC

British Columbia Guru
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si / 1972 Gran Torino 351CJ-4V
I agree, but was hoping for a better in diffuser. I mean, if the car got got, I'd definitely got this route
OMFG please tell me those are fake tri-tips... who in their right mind would add this ?

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can you post the concept or sketch?
I'll try and get something posted up next week or so. The rendering I have so far is for the CTR. This is a combined project with our good friends at BMSPEC as they are much more specialized at aero than we are.

OP
OP

Driggz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2017
Country flag
This prototype unit will go on our 18 SI for racing purposes. Working to make sure that it is compatible with a center exit exhaust.
That's awesome! Is this carbon piece for the chassis only for racing purposes or also for street use? I have a concept design I'd like to share with you as well!

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's awesome! Is this carbon piece for the chassis only for racing purposes or also for street use? I have a concept design I'd like to share with you as well!
Both:) You can drive it on the street and daily it but you can also benefit from it at the track. We wouldn't work on an aerodynamic piece just for looks. It has to serve a purpose to our customers beyond aesthetics . That being said it will still look dope if ones purpose is just to be a show stopper.

Cscott_xGen

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Both:) You can drive it on the street and daily it but you can also benefit from it at the track. We wouldn't work on an aerodynamic piece just for looks. It has to serve a purpose to our customers beyond aesthetics . That being said it will still look dope if ones purpose is just to be a show stopper.
You should make it funnel air up and out of the fuax vents. seen here

https://www.civicx.com/threads/diy-rear-bumper-fake-vent-conversion.14370/

Im using my secondary bumper for this conversation and would need a product to force the air up and out from the tires
Sponsored