Realistically, what is the next car you are aiming to get in the next couple years?

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
I would like to get a crewcab pickup, too. Been wanting one for a long time. Not as a replacement. Just an addition. I wouldn't need its capabilities all the time, but it would be nice to be able to haul/tow something when needed. I will be selling my motorcycle in the spring, and want something to play with off-road, either a dirtbike or quad. And I'd need a way to get it there and back.

But damn, pick up prices are insane. I would definitely have to go the used route. New truck prices, for 4WD crewcabs are nuts.

Yeah its absolutely ridiculous that a standard 4x4 crewcab can get you easily into the 40s or even 50s. I dont think Ill ever buy one brand new..

I had a supercrew F150 and the space and ability to haul stuff was very nice. Just wish that the build quality was a bit better.
Sponsored

techguy124

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic hatchback EX
Country flag
Mine would have been the new Toyota yaris GR but I heard it was only being released in Europe unless I'm wrong.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
it'll either be a towing vehicle or a coupe
Unfortunately in the near future there will be no coupes. Everything or almost every vehicle will be a square box either white black or grey ( because there’s less color choices now) it will be 4 doors with a hatch door in the rear or swing doors and electric powered ( personally have no problem with a electric powered CAR) and self drive. Because making a vehicle that I described will be easier for the auto industry to build and hammer out on the assembly line and they’ll probably won’t need any engineers because today’s and tomorrows computer software will design the vehicle for them .
and this will be mandated by the federal government. This is prediction that we might see within 20 or thirty years. I may be wrong
( I hope I am ) but the way thing are going right now :dunno:

L-Dragon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R #32686
Country flag
eyyy someone else that likes anime whats up! i cant tell what its from thou?
It's from an anime called Senki Zesshou Symphogear. You can message me more about it if you want, I don't want to derail this thread.

Learn2turn

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Toyota Longbed PU, '95 (Drift Toy) Miata, '05 Tuned Gran Prix White S2000, '19 Championship White C-Type R
Country flag
dang you robbed someone blind on that deal! hahaa
Well, it aint "perfect" for a show car, rather it is PERFECT for a slide car project. His GF could not drive it anymore due to back problems. I have been asking for first dibs for the last 2 years :)
1.8ltr with the later stronger LSD

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's from an anime called Senki Zesshou Symphogear. You can message me more about it if you want, I don't want to derail this thread.
true true no reason to derail the thread

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
As long as my knee holds up so that I can still push in the clutch pedal, I plan to keep my Si for at least a few years after it's paid off.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I got my 17 Si (used) when my 99 accord took a shit and didn't have time to get it running again. I'll say having a reliable car is a plus, but a car payment is nothing I'd want again. I'd like to push my Si to about 300hp and daily it to death. I'm for sure looking for a rwd 90s or early 2000s project car I can swing around in. Thats my 5 year goal ?

Eleon

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Wanna keep the si for as long as it is nice to me without any major problems lol. I’m hoping I can buy a used C7 vette in a couple years since it is my dream car?? Saving up the money for a fat down payment on a house and then for the vette. Wanna get it cash, no more car payments. Just trying to be disciplined with the money. 25 and single with a decent job so I don’t think it’s too unreasonable as long as nothing major comes my way.

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
Pay off the Civic and keep it as the reliable (knocks on wood) daily. Find a C3 vette that I can then begin to build into something that, by the time it's done, will probably be illegal.

NorrinRadd

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Manual 1.5T, KTuner + TSP1
Country flag
I'll probably go electric for my next car, maybe a Tesla 3. Or even a 2, if they ever become a thing (I like small cars).
Sponsored