Realistically, what is the next car you are aiming to get in the next couple years?

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
Well....I dont owe anything on this car since day 1, planning on keeping this car for at least 5-6 more years. By then, I may get an Accord or Lexus IS. In case i feel like it, something 50K+ and decently fast.

If i start a business by then, i may just fix up this car and drive it til the wheel fall off while putting all my cash into the business.
Sponsored

stevebinh

Stevebinh
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had a subaru legacy before and always hoped that it would come back out in turbo again. Too bad it did buy only in automatic, the wife and i both like the car so we might get a legacy touring Xt that we would both drive and the si would be my personal fun car on the weekends

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
I want to hang on my coupe as long as I can
Unfortunately not many coupes out there and the coupe that are ( mustang,Camaro and challenger) are completely unreliable
If I had to would probably look at Acura

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
TLX Type S, the new Z or the supra.

Was leaning towards the supra but want to see how the Z and the TLX is before i make the move.
TLX Type S, the new Z or the supra.

Was leaning towards the supra but want to see how the Z and the TLX is before i make the move.
Type S is gorgeous I'd consider it too.. it's really grown on me since but need to wait to see how it actually looks like first.

My taste in my future cars changes so often that maybe I'll just get something completely different lol, sometimes I don't know if I rather just get an up to date new sports car or just build an old one

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
Type S is gorgeous I'd consider it too.. it's really grown on me since but need to wait to see how it actually looks like first.

My taste in my future cars changes so often that maybe I'll just get something completely different lol, sometimes I don't know if I rather just get an up to date new sports car or just build an old one
yeah, Type S would be a great daily driver. Nice, comfortable, and slightly higher class while being sporty.

i just hope they dont treat these like how honda treated the CTR and that i can actually go and test drive it.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
The new z is really sharp looking

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m going to give the new Z a hard look. I also have considered selling my 19 year old standard cab, 2WD open diff w/a V6 for a slightly newer but still relatively old/cheap 4x4 V8 pickup w/a quad cab that would better suit the intermittent use the current truck is getting. That’s looking 3 years out. The Civic will just need fluid/filters/tires and brake pads/rotors in that time. I owe maybe $8 or 9k on it and I’ll be paid off in another year. Odyssey has long been paid for. It’s getting about a grand worth of maintenance in the coming year (timing belt stuff) and I expect it into the 150-200k range and another ~5 years at least. In 3.5 years, my current enlistment will be up at just shy of 22 years to total and I’ll see if I’ll reup to take it to the mid-20s for shore duty or go have to grow up and get a real job and decide if my $$$ is going into another home or if I can keep putting it into the home I’m at. If I move, I’ll probably looking for a decent sized piece of land and sinking a good chunk of change into that.

Beansley

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I am not sure. When I first bought my Sport touring I really didn't do much research into how much power it had, drive train, etc. Now 2 years later I wish I had waited or gone for something with a little more oomph.

I will be keeping my eye on the Veloster N with the DCT.

This is all depending if I ever get my life together though ?

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag
for me a chevy SS or Camaro SS 2017 AND UP .... was thinking about a scat pack (392) but where i stay you see them everywhere.

MattLodi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport+
Country flag
I hope that the civic will last several more year, but when 'ill have to replace it i think i'll go with a family estate car, (atm i like the Volvo V60) because me anf my gf are planning to have kids in the next future.

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
for me a chevy SS or Camaro SS 2017 AND UP .... was thinking about a scat pack (392) but where i stay you see them everywhere.
Sometimes I lowkey think about a mustang or just a v8 rwd in general.. but agreed same here it's such a common car I see em quite a few times a week

17RGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R
Country flag
2021 Silverado 2500. Need a tow rig for the track car. Was seriously considering just using my wife’s truck to haul, and I pick up the new TLX S... but after reading reviews of the lack of interior room I had to unfortunately squash that idea. Beautiful car though.
Sponsored