Realistically, what is the next car you are aiming to get in the next couple years?

SpenAfon

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Realistically I'd like the car to last me another 6-7 years at least. From then on my plan is to keep it and buy something else. Hopefully a type R, but plans can change in that much time. I definitely want to keep my civic for as long as possible tho. That's what's keeping me from doing anything in the engine (besides cost). It's gotta be driving me to school for a few more years.
Sponsored

skottharrison

First Name
Skott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan, 2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Country flag
Something that can tow. Wife wants a camper (Basecamp) and I want a boat (Center console)...
Audi has some nice SUVs that can tow but expensive. Maybe Ford F150, Nissan Titan or something similar.
Trucks cost as much or more than luxury vehicles these days. A fully loaded F150 can be 50K+++...
Maybe I can get a trailer and tow my Honda around like a queen...

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What's your goal for the next couple years? Planning on trading the civic or keeping it and picking something else up? Whats your reasoning?

For a long time I was torn between selling my civic in a few years and getting an F80 M3 or just paying off my civic and picking up a miata, I think I'm mostly set on the latter.

Would be nice to have a DCT M3 to drive in heavy new york traffic everyday but I think I'd be too overly worried about the car, girlfriend lives in the city so I do a lot of street parking as well and I already get anxiety with my civic lol. Hopefully can scoop up a miata sometime in the next 1-2 years before it gets tougher to find a nice one, 5k for a decent looking convertible rwd car? Sold!! Always wanted to have an old project car to learn on and also throw sideways
try and get my dads 1974 bronco so i can have a 3rd money pit haha

the si im not so sure about i might keep it or i might like the new 86 and trade it

and im not sure about my truck either ive dumped a lot of money into it but part of me wants to sell it and start a new build even thou i would lose my ass on it...

Last edited:

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i plan on driving my 10th gen coupe forever...

Naimahab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
An r32 gtr or an fd rx7. The Si is just something reliable to get me there. In 4 yrs ill have one.

L-Dragon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R #32686
Country flag
Probably either a used BRZ to turn into a drift car project.
Or a Tesla Model 3 (or the Model 2 if that comes out)

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I plan on keeping the Si as the ‘toy’, and leasing a hybrid for the DD. Interested to see what Honda is going to release in the next few years.

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
2022 BRZ and an EK or maybe EG on the side

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I plan on keeping my 2016 coupe probably till the wheels fall off. Owning Hondas in the past, they usually last 15-20 years. I'm hoping this one will go longer.

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
Ive always dreamed of adding an AP2 to the stable, let see if I can make it happen in a couple haha.

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
2021 Silverado 2500. Need a tow rig for the track car. Was seriously considering just using my wife’s truck to haul, and I pick up the new TLX S... but after reading reviews of the lack of interior room I had to unfortunately squash that idea. Beautiful car though.

I also need a tow rig. I think Ill go with a Tundra. Although a diesel would be fun, but you know, those MN Winters and stuff..

AudioSi

First Name
Kaleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe, 2019 Hatch EX
Country flag
Going into real estate so I plan on buying out my gf's hatch as the work car. I want a hellcat for myself as the play car, and then turn the Si into the project. I have this goal of buying a CTR and swapping everything over into the Si. Sure it'll cost a lot, but I think the type r sits better as a coupe, plus I want to build something different.

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Going into real estate so I plan on buying out my gf's hatch as the work car. I want a hellcat for myself as the play car, and then turn the Si into the project. I have this goal of buying a CTR and swapping everything over into the Si. Sure it'll cost a lot, but I think the type r sits better as a coupe, plus I want to build something different.
Dude, I love the coupe and think this would be legendary. I plan to get a coupe and make it full racecar someday...
Sponsored