Realistically what could I sell my 2020 R for?

GurinderM

First Name
Gurinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
love the car but I might have another baby on the way and am considering a bigger vehicles, realistically what could I ask for the car? Never tracked it and it’s in pristine condition

4.3k miles
Bone stock
Just OEM clear side markers
Window tints
Ralley armour mud flaps

pics for pic ppl
Honda Civic 10th gen Realistically what could I sell my 2020 R for? 77AEB42C-9D42-4349-A0DF-F9E7439FAB64
Sponsored

Mantihts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK8
Country flag
Given the color, assuming the paint is in good condition, and the wheels aren't beat up, you could realistically get sticker price if you're not in a rush to sell. I bought my 2018 in February with just under 10,000km for 38+tax, around 2k under what it launched for in Canada.

TheCanadian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Country flag
Put it for $45k for now as the 21’s have a higher msrp + no more black. You’d best be quick because with winter approaching you’ll have to include winters soon.

Ask dealer for trade in value as well.

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Unless you have more than 2 kids, you don't need a bigger car - enjoy the car - it's reasonable, practical, and still fun and reliable. People always freak out when a kid is on the way like the world is ending and you need to supersize everything.

Car is plenty big bud, enjoy the little things in life like having a fun family car imo.

fiend busa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Unless you have more than 2 kids, you don't need a bigger car - enjoy the car - it's reasonable, practical, and still fun and reliable. People always freak out when a kid is on the way like the world is ending and you need to supersize everything.

Car is plenty big bud, enjoy the little things in life like having a fun family car imo.
yeah i dont get the whole, omg i have a kid coming, sell me vehicles and get the biggest thing out there shabang lol

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
yeah i dont get the whole, omg i have a kid coming, sell me vehicles and get the biggest thing out there shabang lol
I could see a two seater or something, but this car is enormous lol. You could probably fit three kids back there and all the unnecessary crap you have to lug around to support them. I'd say this thing carries more than most SUV's these days as they are making them smaller and smaller.

CastorX

First Name
Balázs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo Sport Plus
Country flag
You could probably fit three kids back there and all the unnecessary crap you have to lug around to support them.
Wait a moment. I thought the type-r is a 4 seater. Dou you guys in the USA and Canada get it with 5 seats?

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Wait a moment. I thought the type-r is a 4 seater. Dou you guys in the USA and Canada get it with 5 seats?
My bad with the cup holder there it is a four seater though I bet you could modify that if a regular civic has a five person config.

fatherpain

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR - CW, 1996 Honda Accord EX coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This. Someone did the rear 3 seat conversion and posted it along with photos awhile back. Can probably be found easily by searching it up :)

My bad with the cup holder there it is a four seater though I bet you could modify that if a regular civic has a five person config.

CastorX

First Name
Balázs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo Sport Plus
Country flag
This. Someone did the rear 3 seat conversion and posted it along with photos awhile back. Can probably be found easily by searching it up :)
I seriously don't understand why did Honda put only 4 seats in the TypeR. I mean is the rear 3 seats config so much more expensive than the 2 seat config?

fatherpain

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR - CW, 1996 Honda Accord EX coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Last edited:

TheCanadian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Country flag
I seriously don't understand why did Honda put only 4 seats in the TypeR. I mean is the rear 3 seats config so much more expensive than the 2 seat config?

Type R weighs around 200 lbs more than a regular hatchback. I believe Honda reduced the cargo capacity a similar amount - which is minus 1 human + luggage.
Sponsored