Razo heel toe pedal?

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
the straps were the main issue everything else worked fine. Our pedal is THICK. it just barely would not reach the correct bolt hole locations so I ended up tightening the screws down on the edge of them essentially sandwiching them down. Been daily driving it and nothing has loosened up. If I had a gas pedal in my car at the time a trip to the hardware store should have produced something usable but instead I made it the best I could and carried on.

Yes I used all provided spacers/hardware
Sponsored

jscm

First Name
sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
my solution to heel toe problem. I put several small m8 washers underneath the throttle pedal then adjusting the brake pedal down a bit, which caraddict has a how-to video of it, is cheaper and easy solution.

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
my solution to heel toe problem. I put several small m8 washers underneath the throttle pedal then adjusting the brake pedal down a bit, which caraddict has a how-to video of it, is cheaper and easy solution.
Can you post some pics to get a visual aid?

eee.ccc

First Name
Vale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 DC5, 2019 Si Sedan
Country flag
@suckmonitor

Yup I did that too. I find that certain shoes need to heel out far to slap that gas pedal so I came to this thread looking for a wider gas pedal ?

Last edited:

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Here's a link to the video:
Thanks for this vid! I feel like the accelerator is in a good position in relation to the clutch pedal. It's just the damn brake pedal being up so high...

I have the acuity pedal relocator, but it might go on the marketplace after I lower the brake pedal. After the proper adjustment to my seat (butt all the way back, clutch all the way in and knee only slightly bent), I feel like the accelerator is too high with the acuity bracket.

OP
OP

LittleturboSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Finally got the chance to put it on. I used the 4mm spacer, which is about position C for Acuity. The 10mm spacer is like position B, and using both 4+10 mm spacer is like position A. Like Powerperliter said, the bands are short but you will figure out how to screw them in. Size small is the better pedal size for our car (I've confirmed with the manufacturer the bands are not longer in size L so mine is size S). Installation was easy but took 45 mins because of the tight space. I would recommend to take the pedal out to install, 15 mins max then. For you Canucks ??, make sure to put anti-seize on the top four screws. They are likely to seize up after winter.

This RAZO pedal is in very good quality, you can just tell by the so JDM package (no worry, they have clear English instruction inside). It's ~$30 and definitely a good choice if you don't want to spend $100+ for Acuity. Now my heel toe is normal and smoother, no more surprise surge just before turning in when my shoe slips on the brake. This brings value and fun to our Si!

Honda Civic 10th gen Razo heel toe pedal? WP_20200614_001

Honda Civic 10th gen Razo heel toe pedal? WP_20200614_008

Honda Civic 10th gen Razo heel toe pedal? WP_20200614_012

Last edited:

eee.ccc

First Name
Vale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 DC5, 2019 Si Sedan
Country flag
@LittleturboSi

Thanks for the photos and write up.
Did you buy from the Amazon.com link you posted initially? Looks like 50 usd and converted to Canadian would be closer to 80-90.
(I'm from Toronto area)
Is there Anywhere locally this is available?
Thanks.

OP
OP

LittleturboSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
@LittleturboSi

Thanks for the photos and write up.
Did you buy from the Amazon.com link you posted initially? Looks like 50 usd and converted to Canadian would be closer to 80-90.
(I'm from Toronto area)
Is there Anywhere locally this is available?
Thanks.
I bought it from Amzaon.ca, ~S37 CDN including tax. https://www.amazon.ca/RAZO-Competition-Sport-Accelerator-Small/dp/B000CPJKDG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=RAZO+RP81+Competition+Sport+Accelerator,+Small&qid=1592168288&sr=8-1
I haven't seen any locally.
Beware RP81 is small, RP82 is large.

OP
OP

LittleturboSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
yes, mine is small which is big enough for our car (again, I've confirmed with manufacturer the bands for large size are the same length, so just stay with small size).

As you can see in the picture, I don't even need to swing out the heel triangle plate at max because I use the "ball pivot" style. If you use the "flip ankle" style, then swing it out full may help more.
Sponsored