Rays locking nut key in North Texas

EPSi2FKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Civic Type R, 2014 Lexus IS350
Country flag
Does anyone have a Rays locking nut key I can borrow? I think it was a #27 but not 100% sure. Thanks for any help.
Sponsored

17RGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R
Country flag
Does anyone have a Rays locking nut key I can borrow? I think it was a #27 but not 100% sure. Thanks for any help.
Texas Trackworks in Fort Worth is a rays dealer... they may have one or could source you one quickly

OP
OP

EPSi2FKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Texas Trackworks in Fort Worth is a rays dealer... they may have one or could source you one quickly
Thanks for the recommendation. They were super nice and put some great effort in helping me. But no luck. I’m in contact with Evasive and calling System shortly.

OP
OP

EPSi2FKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So, I called around to a few places. I even learned how to call Japan but realized it was like 4am over there at the time. It was seeming hopeless and I wasn’t feeling comfortable with the car sitting with one less lug. It’s probably fine temporarily, but I didn’t like it. So I was able to get the 3 other locking nuts off with minimal wear and tear (the picture is the worst of it). I really want to say how I did it but that seems like a bad idea on the open internet!
Honda Civic 10th gen Rays locking nut key in North Texas 3EBC6D27-4AAD-4246-A71B-1A70846218D7

But the real kicker is that Evasive is coming through! The key is not in stock but can get it shipped. Options were more expensive air ship from Japan in 1-2 weeks or standard in maybe 12 weeks. With the way aftermarket parts are going, you know I choose the 1-2 weeks! Anything else might as well be never nowadays!

I don’t think any of this is that remarkable. But I’m a big believer in follow up. Just doing that. Thanks for the eyes and help y’all.
Sponsored