Raven's 17 FK7 EX Hatchback (Pics)

Suma Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVICX
Country flag
Suma Performance Blue Hydro Wide Angle Mirrors installed haven't had side mirrors like this in a while. Was playing tricks on my eyes in traffic haha.

20200104_140151.jpg
20200104_140148.jpg

-R
It does take some time to get used to. Once you are used to them, impossible to go back to OEM mirrors!
Sponsored

OP
OP
SangreRaven

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It does take some time to get used to. Once you are used to them, impossible to go back to OEM mirrors!
Yeah, already starting to get used to them. Did notice a little bit of what appears to be glue residue around the top edges of the passenger side mirror itself. Going to try a little Goo gone on it and see if that makes it go away :p

-R

Last edited:
OP
OP
SangreRaven

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got two more small things on order for the Xpod thanks to the sale over at PasswordJDM :D They should go well with the engine cover I got from them a while back. I will post pics up once they are installed and I have a chance to clean the engine bay a little :p

Password:JDM Dry Carbon Fiber Fuse Box Over-Cover

Honda Civic 10th gen Raven's 17 FK7 EX Hatchback (Pics) upload_2020-1-30_8-46-51

Password:JDM Dry Carbon Fiber Coolant Reservoir Cover

Honda Civic 10th gen Raven's 17 FK7 EX Hatchback (Pics) upload_2020-1-30_8-48-16

-R

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic hatch lx
Country flag
Made a list of current pending mods and their status as well as some future planned mods :) timing of mods and brands might change in time depending on what is out and with more research. I think this has the next few years planned out for sure haha. Hopefully by the time all is said and done she is pretty decked out and performs and looks really good :D

Current Pending Upgrades (Purchased but not installed):
- GAS Rear Spoiler ( needs prep, priming and painting, will be installed in the Spring 2019 )
- Pro Design Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers ( needs clear coating, will be installed in Spring 2019 )
- Password JDM Carbon Fiber Engine Cover ( needs clear coating, hoping to install later in Dec 2018 )
- Desmond Regamaster Wheels ( need stripping and new powder coating, reinstalled sometime in 2019 )
- Ikon engine bay side covers ( currently on order )

Future Planned Upgrades (Not purchased as of yet):
- Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can ( planned for 2019 )
- Mishimoto Intercooler Kit ( planned for 2019 )
- Pro Design MD Style Side Skirts ( planned for 2019 )
- Beatrush Rear Strut Bar ( planned for 2019 )
- HFP Drilled Brake Rotors for Front and Rear ( planned for 2019 )
- EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads for Front and Rear ( planned for 2019 )
- Seibon TS Carbon Fiber Hood ( N/A )
- J's Racing Front Sport Grill ( N/A )
- TRS OE Style LED Head Lights ( N/A )
- TRS XB Fog Lights ( N/A )
- 27WON Turbocharger Upgrade W1 with KTuner V2 ( N/A )
- OEM Civic EXL Leather Door Armrest and Center Console Armrest / Trim Swap ( N/A )
- Door Panel Leather Door Cards / Trim Swap ( N/A )
- JDM Style Engine Bay Side Covers ( N/A )
- Password JDM Dry Carbon Fiber ECU Cover ( N/A )
- Password JDM Dry Carbon Fiber Fuse Box Cover ( N/A )
- Password JDM Dry Carbon Fiber Coolant Reservoir Cover ( N/A )
- Password JDM Dry Carbon Fiber Cooling Plate ( N/A )
- OEM Ambient Lighting Kit (Red) ( N/A )
- Coilovers (possibly BC / Swift ) (N/A )
- SiriMoto Phase 2 Rear Subframe Link ( N/A )
- Rally Armor Black Mud Flap Red Logo ( N/A )

-R
Hey do you have the part numbers for the EBC red stuff pads for front and rear? I’m getting some mixed signals from a couple sites. Pads for FK7

OP
OP
SangreRaven

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The HRS tails are top notch. They will look fantastic installed. Looking forward to the new mods :headbang:
Yeah, everything I read said the quality was pretty good. The only part that really takes any time is the part of the lights on the actual hatch. I have a list of parts I need to install that are either sitting in boxes or on order. Hopefully get most of them put on soon. Also have to get new brakes and tires soon 0_0

-R

Physix805

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The HRS tails are top notch. They will look fantastic installed. Looking forward to the new mods :headbang:
Are those "Clears". ? Did your set come with some minor defects, ( bit of glue in come corners, light scuffs?) Let me know thanks

OP
OP
SangreRaven

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Are those "Clears". ? Did your set come with some minor defects, ( bit of glue in come corners, light scuffs?) Let me know thanks
They are the smoked ones and I didn't see any defects when I looked them over. Camera flash was on so most likely makes them look like clear lenses.

-R
Sponsored