Rattle noise come from engine bay.

ah gong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
2 weeks ago my area got higher temperature than usually(hit around 30°) and then i start noticed the engine bay at intake area have weird noise that i didnt notice b4.the noise is come from rpm 1500-2000.Bring it to dealer today and i cant create the noise,.......so the technician cant justify.and i Just want to know if it normal?
First video can skip to 40s to start watch

Sponsored

Da5hi30i2d

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic ex hatchback hpf edition
Country flag
I think I have a similar sounds between the turbo and the Downpipe there a clip that rattles anytime the engine is on …maybe ?

OP
OP
ah gong

ah gong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
I think I have a similar sounds between the turbo and the Downpipe there a clip that rattles anytime the engine is on …maybe ?
The noise will on in what situation for u?during driving or no matter the car is move or not?
Btw,i think the sound is from white circle in the picture
Honda Civic 10th gen Rattle noise come from engine bay. 231935_1646619190-full~2

Da5hi30i2d

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic ex hatchback hpf edition
Country flag
that area is where the throttle body is at, how are your rpm’s on idle when stopped…or does the sound only come on when accelerating ?

OP
OP
ah gong

ah gong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
that area is where the throttle body is at, how are your rpm’s on idle when stopped…or does the sound only come on when accelerating ?
No noise at idle when car is warm up.and the noise is on when rpm go to around 1500-2000. i search on forums see if i can find similar post.n i believe this noise is always on our car.but my car with this noise getting louder to make me feel annoying.

MoodySara

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R - Boost Blue; 2024 Civic Touring - SGP
Country flag
This is probably not your problem, but I chased a rattle over the weekend.
In my case, it turned out to be rocks in the sheet metal panel under the engine.
I was getting the noise under braking, and sometimes while turning.
I rapped on that panel and could hear the noise. I removed it and about a 1/2 dozen 1/4" to 1/2" rocks fell out.
Sponsored