Rate My Ride?

Flipdawg13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport Touring, 2016 Odyssey EX-L/RES, 2008 CBR600RR (still a Honda)
This is the last thing I did on mine was add some red pinstripes.

Honda Civic 10th gen Rate My Ride? Back pinstripe

Honda Civic 10th gen Rate My Ride? Front pinstripe

Honda Civic 10th gen Rate My Ride? Side pinstripe

Flipdawg13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport Touring, 2016 Odyssey EX-L/RES, 2008 CBR600RR (still a Honda)
I got it from Amazon and it's called Kwik Tape, 1/8th inch. Works great in my opinion but I need to order more to fix some areas I slipped on but not a big deal. I've only had it for 1 week and so far it's been fine in the rain.

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Canadian Civic LX Hatchback, formerly 2017 Canadian Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
I actually like the wing black. I don't typically like fuel door covers being changed and I'm with the others on that grill (but obviously subjective). Overall pretty good.

tsupersonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback EX-L, '17 Forester XT
Country flag
If you enjoy it, good. You shouldn't care what others think.

OP
OP
yungsevnth

yungsevnth

First Name
Mateus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rebrand.ly
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I actually like the wing black. I don't typically like fuel door covers being changed and I'm with the others on that grill (but obviously subjective). Overall pretty good.
Well he did ask to get his car roasted so... LOL.
Lmao I did. I was just curious to see what other Civic owners would think. I did try my best to not be as obnoxious with my cosmetic mods as possible.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nah it's not as bad as some make it out IMO. But that wing is overkill and the sidemarkers I think need to be clear instead of black. so that section blends more thoroughly. Maybe look at an Si spoiler instead so it's not so LOOK AT ME! Also, if you're going to debadge, don't start putting stickers all over it. One thing I can commend you on is not putting those hideous Type R badges on like so many others.

OP
OP
yungsevnth

yungsevnth

First Name
Mateus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rebrand.ly
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Nah it's not as bad as some make it out IMO. But that wing is overkill and the sidemarkers I think need to be clear instead of black. so that section blends more thoroughly. Maybe look at an Si spoiler instead so it's not so LOOK AT ME! Also, if you're going to debadge, don't start putting stickers all over it. One thing I can commend you on is not putting those hideous Type R badges on like so many others.
I thought the RS badge looked nice and I'm ashamed at the NA and Canadian marketing team for being afraid to give the EXT Coupe proper turbo decals. It's a sporty ride and it should look like it

Luckily the spoiler is only $200 so if I decide to swap to something a little less overkill, at least I already have the drill holes ready.

mathdydx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
It's definitely not bad...some of the other mods I've seen on this forum are much tackier. Yours doesn't really seem tacky. I'm just confused about painting the gas tank and the red part under the hood. The gas cover doesn't look bad, but at the same time doesn't really need the attention (because it's a gas cover). And since you are probably the only person that looks under the hood for your car (and most likely not every day), why paint it red?

Otherwise looks good.

OP
OP
yungsevnth

yungsevnth

First Name
Mateus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rebrand.ly
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
It's definitely not bad...some of the other mods I've seen on this forum are much tackier. Yours doesn't really seem tacky. I'm just confused about painting the gas tank and the red part under the hood. The gas cover doesn't look bad, but at the same time doesn't really need the attention (because it's a gas cover). And since you are probably the only person that looks under the hood for your car (and most likely not every day), why paint it red?

Otherwise looks good.
Yeah the gas cap seems to be a topic of debate here. Honestly my friend did it to his and I loved the way it looked. I almost did carbon but I felt that might have been too tacky. At the end of the day, it's just plastidip so I can peel it off when I get bored with it.

Re: painting the radiator cover red.... Another just plastidip paint job to make it a bit more personal. Also if I took the car to local car meets, the hood would be propped open I think it makes the engine bay pop a bit more.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Sedan WOP
*Why do you have Honda motorcycle stickers on your car?
*Why the RS badge?
*Why the eBay grill?
*Why the obnoxious wing?

Are you sponsored by eBay?

Race
Inspired
Cosmetic
Enhancements

mp2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 NSX, 2017 SI sedan
gas cap back to white and paint the radiator support black, since it's an eyesore now

T_A_H

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan 2012 Honda Accord LX-P
Country flag
Personally I think your front end and rear end bumpers look better than my Si

But is lose the grill, badges, and stickers

OP
OP
yungsevnth

yungsevnth

First Name
Mateus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rebrand.ly
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
*Why do you have Honda motorcycle stickers on your car?
*Why the RS badge?
*Why the eBay grill?
*Why the obnoxious wing?

Are you sponsored by eBay?

Race
Inspired
Cosmetic
Enhancements
You didn't get the memo? eBay started a racing / car modification company.
Sponsored