Mateus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rebrand.ly
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Not going to go into detail all the things i've done because I've made another post talking about it.

Looking to get some feedback on what i've done so far and if you think it's RICE or NICE.

Feel free to be as critical as you want, I won't get butthurt.

Honda Civic 10th gen Rate My Ride? 20170830_111440 Honda Civic 10th gen Rate My Ride? 20170830_111501 Honda Civic 10th gen Rate My Ride? 20170830_111511 Honda Civic 10th gen Rate My Ride? 20170830_111616 Honda Civic 10th gen Rate My Ride? 20170830_111451 Honda Civic 10th gen Rate My Ride? 20170830_111537 Honda Civic 10th gen Rate My Ride? 20170830_111602

totopo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Ex Hatch, 370z
Country flag
Super rice. Just about the only functional thing about it is the tires.

cracked hood looks broken, especially since there's nothing in there that wouldn't fit a normal hood. Non-functioning front splitter, non-functioning rear wing, non-functioning fake exhaust tips, painted calipers just bring focus to the tiny rotors and stock brakes, RS is just the base turbo in the US.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was wrong on closer inspection. i-VTEC was on the old Si motors not this one. Blacked out side markers should be replaced for clears. That front grille is hideous with the bulging nose look. Should have gone for the recessed RS grille.
Honda Civic 10th gen Rate My Ride? s-l1600

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic, 2018 Elantra Sport
Country flag
Paint your wing white, remove that black overlay on the gas tank, and your ride would actually be pretty clean. Not a fan of the grill, but hey, if it works for you it's all good.

OP
OP
yungsevnth

yungsevnth

First Name
Mateus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rebrand.ly
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Coupe
Vehicle Showcase

cracked hood looks broken, especially since there's nothing in there that wouldn't fit a normal hood. Non-functioning front splitter, non-functioning rear wing, non-functioning fake exhaust tips, painted calipers just bring focus to the tiny rotors and stock brakes, RS is just the base turbo in the US.

The hood isn't cracked lol. I had popped it open in preparation to take pics of the engine interior.

I had a custom exhaust done, so they're not fake exhaust tips.

OP
OP
yungsevnth

yungsevnth

First Name
Mateus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rebrand.ly
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I was wrong on closer inspection. i-VTEC was on the old Si motors not this one. Blacked out side markers should be replaced for clears. That front grille is hideous with the bulging nose look. Should have gone for the recessed RS grille.
s-l1600.jpg
When I take my car to get serviced for the oil changes, it come up on the receipt as "1.5L Turbo i-VTEC DOHC". That's from my local Honda dealer too... I understand it's an Earth Dream's engine, but I assumed it's just the new "code name" for the VTEC engine.

OP
OP
yungsevnth

yungsevnth

First Name
Mateus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rebrand.ly
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Coupe
Vehicle Showcase

I also disagree about the functionality. I have it Flashed and the CAI certainly has helped. Yes, there are a lot of cosmetic changes made, but none that were meant to signify that this car is equivalent to a Ferrari in terms of HP.

I would reccomend you check my post that goes into detail all the performance modifications i've done (and plan to).

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Gsnail13

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Personally....I don't think it looks that bad honestly. But like someone mentioned already I would of painted the wing to match, at least the sides of it and left the middle black. That and the gas door would look better if it was white still, and the side markers are super dark, maybe clear or just a light smoke would look good. But what I think looks good isn't what everyone else thinks looks good, but you asked so lol there's my opinion.

OP
OP
yungsevnth

yungsevnth

First Name
Mateus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rebrand.ly
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Personally....I don't think it looks that bad honestly. But like someone mentioned already I would of painted the wing to match, at least the sides of it and left the middle black. That and the gas door would look better if it was white still, and the side markers are super dark, maybe clear or just a light smoke would look good. But what I think looks good isn't what everyone else thinks looks good, but you asked so lol there's my opinion.
Agreed on the wing. Haven't gotten around to painting it yet. Will look into it soon! The other cosmetic changes were to make it stand out a little more and make it more unique to my own personal tastes.

Flipdawg13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport Touring, 2016 Odyssey EX-L/RES, 2008 CBR600RR (still a Honda)
I think it looks good but I would paint the inside of the grill with the existing bumper that is white to black so it blends in better.
Sponsored