Threads
Reaction score
Website
rebrand.ly
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Didn't hear about that. Congratulations on your sponsorship lol
Thanks man! each of those stickers added anywhere from 10 - 25 hp. The RS badge added another 5, and the spoiler and front lip added a whopping 50. I could probably beat just about any car in a race with all the hp gains.

slayerx02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 FG2 , 2020 FC3
Country flag
I think you should drop some cash on an Si trunk lid (assuming its a direct swap, i havent seen anyone attempt this yet) so you can run the Si Coupe spoiler which actually follows and compliments the body lines, the current wing doesn't flow well unfortunately.

Honda motorcycle sticker is a no go for me, a turbo sticker from the Canada models might actually look better.

I'm actually a fan of the wrapped gas tank door, I like small contrasting things on white cars, even if its something insignificant like the fuel door.

I think the grill looks nice, but seeing the rad support behind makes it look cheap, maybe paint the rad support behind the grill or add a fine black mesh behind the grill?

And again, if possible, or if you're willing to look into it, i think an Si bumper swap so you could run center exit exhaust pipes, or be really hardcore and get professionals to cut the bumper for proper cutouts for the visible muffler tips.

cypress

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
First glance I thought it was a Kia Optima, with the grille and all lol. I really like the contrasting of the gas tank and the rims though.

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
I read some replies but not all, so you might have addressed these but here's my thoughts.

Gas door > white
Spoiler white or maybe wrap roof black to tie it together
Get some center caps on those wheels
Can that lip be pushed back so the rear edge lines up with the bumper in the wheel well
Ditch the ivtec sticker
Also ditch the powersports stickers on the rear
And not a fan of the red painted/dipped plastic under the hood.
Sponsored