JayDiem

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK8, 2007 Ram 1500, 2000 CRV
Country flag
Good stuff, have definitely never seen one of those in the wild.

spyder93090

I'm here to kick names and take ass.
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Championship White Type R #20034
Country flag
Question: For those of us with these unicorns. Is it an "asshole" move to take the spot directly next to another unicorn?

I always thought it was a nice gesture because I would rather take the spot because I know I'll respect your car and "protect" it and someone else may not. But I don't want to assume for everybody.

But for completely baron parking lots, I'll always leave one spot in-between as I hope nobody is dumb enough to take the middle spot.

Groundcontrol

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM CTR
Country flag
Question: For those of us with these unicorns. Is it an "asshole" move to take the spot directly next to another unicorn?

I always thought it was a nice gesture because I would rather take the spot because I know I'll respect your car and "protect" it and someone else may not. But I don't want to assume for everybody.

But for completely baron parking lots, I'll always leave one spot in-between as I hope nobody is dumb enough to take the middle spot.
The opportunity hasn't presented itself yet, but I would park in the spot next to the other CTR. I won't door ding the other car and I know they would treat my car the same.

JayDiem

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK8, 2007 Ram 1500, 2000 CRV
Country flag

Exactly how I look at it.
Sponsored