First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Aegean Blue, SPG, Black, CW, BB, PY, PMM, Red.

Why Aegean Blue? Looks rich. I had my SI, and now, CTR in this color. Lots of complements about the color. After living with it since 2017 still makes me smile.

SonicPearlGrey is a very interesting, and cool look for a Type R. Has a bit of the same issue as BB- it can look less like metal and more like plastic from some angles, in some light. But still great. It just works.

Black? - always bet on black. Wesley Snipes in Passenger 57 was right. Not the very best color for the CTR, but still strong.

Championship White? Shows off the details better than any other color. No issues, just not my first choice. Was at one time though...

Why not Boost Blue in # 1 spot? Cool color, has the Spoon connection. But can look more like fiberglass and less like metal sometimes.

Phoenix Yellow? Only on the LE, and that is fine with me. It is an historically correct color fro the Type R. Just not one I would ever pick. Yellow is tricky. Works on Lamborghinis, and in a pale yellow on an E-type. Or on a Rolls Royce ( see movie). But generally - not so much.

Polished Metal Metallic - great color so you can shave in the reflection of your car. Just okay on the Type R, this look works a bit better on some Audis and Porsches.

Red? Usually my favorite color - have had two roadsters in that color, plus several other vehicles. For some reason, it just doesn't work on the CTR. So it is at the bottom.
Sponsored