random wierd things that happen

xcivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI coupe in black
Country flag
over the last year iv'e gotten a few unexplained things happen. nothing terrible. but.
yesterday whilst making an illegal road trip, i did a lane change, and the lane watch camera did not turn off. operating the signals did not do anything(about the picture), after a while i hit the back button on the head unit and all went back to the norm. thinking back while this was going on, there was something odd about the way i hit the stick ( can't say what though). wondering if there is a stick dance for the cam to stay on maybe?

sometime back while testing 0-60 i sometimes got what i would describe as rev limit at about 4500rpm, it was like wha? did that happen? i was very subtle. this was with stock summer tires. never happened with some all seasons i have (22 45 18). thinking some kind of traction thing going on? have not tried to replicate again.

always going around my favorite corner at a fun pace i get total loss of power. its a up hill curve when you hit a certain part its like fuel cut, but comes back way faster. does not seem to be the lsd.

the lane watch is interesting to me on how it may have happend ?
Sponsored

Gotch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si
Country flag
The going around the corner thing is stability control intervention. It has happened to me a few times when cooking a corner and going to full throttle after the apex.
Sponsored