Random CTR Chat

Dan0974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 2009 Civic Si, 2017 ABM Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does anyone know how they put that front plate on!???

IMG_3359.PNG

IMG_3360.PNG
I remember he used some hardware from like homeDepot to adapt the stock one I believe. I used the pwjdm one on mine. It's in one of the threads on the site. I think maybe if you search titles for "dreaded" it might be in that one related to plate placement. There is also a CTR specific one.

Honda Civic 10th gen Random CTR Chat IMG_0779.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Random CTR Chat IMG_0780.JPG

shutupish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic
Country flag
I remember he used some hardware from like homeDepot to adapt the stock one I believe. I used the pwjdm one on mine. It's in one of the threads on the site. I think maybe if you search titles for "dreaded" it might be in that one related to plate placement. There is also a CTR specific one.

IMG_0779.JPG

IMG_0780.JPG
Thank you!!

J-Arias

CTR874
First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cu2Tsx, type r
Country flag
Wow did you get the codes pulled? Or is it just the rev match code? And if you don't mind me asking how do you drive your car? Are you an agressive driver?
Agressive when is necessary only. Not all the time

UnknownCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR SGP, Mercedes-Benz 2014 C250
Country flag
I just got a ride in a friends CW R and I'm mesmerized, so much so, that I didn't even get pics:(. Can't wait to get one of my own...

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just got a ride in a friends CW R and I'm mesmerized, so much so, that I didn't even get pics:(. Can't wait to get one of my own...
I still havent seen one in my travels of Dallas Fort Worth. Hopefully @asiandeity gets his soon and then I can see one every day on the way to work.....

asiandeity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic SI, 2017 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I still havent seen one in my travels of Dallas Fort Worth. Hopefully @asiandeity gets his soon and then I can see one every day on the way to work.....
I haven't seen one either. I should be getting mine anywhere from a couple of weeks from now to the end of September.

Meat Hammer

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CBP Civic Type R #1464
Country flag
Just wanted to share my experience of how our R's perform in seriously wet weather. Last night I drove 75 miles through extremely heavy rain and wind following Hurricane Harvey, and I can now definitively say the 2017 Type R is the best-handling car I've ever driven, especially in the wet. I experienced only brief undulations and VSA engagements over long, deep stretches of standing water.

The OEM Continentals and LSD worked brilliantly, impressing my two passengers as I held 75 mph down I-35 on our way to watch the Mayweather-McGregor fight. My previous F30 BMW, S14 Nissan, C5 Corvette, and numerous Hondas were all significantly inferior in comparison to this machine's poise, precision, and playfulness as we weaved through miles of trepidatious Texans in "R+". The Type R is both the FWD "King of the Ring", and slayer of rainslicked interstate. Man I love this car! :drive:

Honda Civic 10th gen Random CTR Chat IMG_2459.JPG
Sponsored