First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
My Car : 2016 Honda Civic Touring, CVT 1.5L Turbo

hey, there i need some help I recently started noticing a small bucking when leaving a stop almost like a standard manual car has but I have a CVT, my question is would anyone know what this issue is, I don't have any check engine light or anything showing on dash.

i recently got a transmission CVT oil change cause I was doing it and thought would be needed they said everything looked fine on the oil change.
The bucking is getting a bit worse now and not sure what to do it stalled 3 times now. once from starting it, once from going into reverse and the third time was from a stop leaving.

also, i forgot to mention once the car is in movement the car fine i can push it and it will go and move with no problem.

mods currently installed
: Downpipe and front pipe (was happening before downpipe was installed, so I'm kinda ruling this mod out for the issue)
Magnaflow exhaust
had a Mishimoto short ram intake (removed it to put the stock box see if it continues)
Ktuner TSP Stage 1 (now back to stock tune to see if its working fine but has not changed anything)
***NO BOV installed never just incase you ask***

Should i go to honda, i know they probably would see my tune, I'm just looking for tips I have zero ideas what's happening here. and it's getting a bit worrying

Thanks.
Sponsored

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You need to take it back in if they changed the fluid because that sounds like something is wrong with the CVT and only getting worse.