random beeping noise

Hondacommuter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic ex 1.5t
I drive a 1.5T EX and every so often it starts beeping. It would sometimes beep as long as 2-3 minutes of non stop beeping. Does this every few days and I am trying to find some pattern. Today I had it on side mirror display and when i went over a slight dip in the road (far from a pothole) it reverted to main screen display and started beeping for 2-3 minutes... then trickle down in frequency and then stop entirely.

Anyone else able to replicate this???

This been going on for two months now. Took it to honda and they couldnt replicate it.
Sponsored

mandy_r735

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, Cosmic Blue
I drive a 1.5T EX and every so often it starts beeping. It would sometimes beep as long as 2-3 minutes of non stop beeping. Does this every few days and I am trying to find some pattern. Today I had it on side mirror display and when i went over a slight dip in the road (far from a pothole) it reverted to main screen display and started beeping for 2-3 minutes... then trickle down in frequency and then stop entirely.

This been going on for two months now. Took it to honda and they couldnt replicate it.
This is happening with my 2016 Touring, although not exactly in the same way. I'm also having all sorts of other problems with the Infotainment system and just got back from dropping it off at the dealership for the 9th time in a year (I drove it off the lot in late February 2016). The random beeping and return to the main screen display started in my car about 2 months ago, shortly after the software update was done. There's no rhyme or reason to when or why it does it (at least that I can figure out), and in my car, beeps about 10-12 times, returns to the home/main screen, then stops. I'll post again if the techs tell me what "fixed" it when I pick up my car.

ameche35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Couple

Go into settings and adjust the touch screen sensitivity to low. That worked for me.
Sponsored