RallyeRed (Latest Update 4/14/19)

LBB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z
I kind of like the simplistic look of the lip spoiler, plus it's a touring exclusive which is also kinda cool.

I originally though I was going to go with the add on spoiler, but I think it would look too out of place on a red car.
The only other spoiler I would replace the touring spoiler with on a non-heavily modified car is the decklid spoiler since it's pretty subtle but still adds a little flair.

Like the one on jdewd's car - http://www.civicx.com/threads/installed-decklid-spoiler-on-2016-civic.917/
Sponsored

iqflash

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Alto, Suzuki Cultus

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I kind of like the simplistic look of the lip spoiler, plus it's a touring exclusive which is also kinda cool.
Actually, it's standard on EX-T and EX-L as well.

OP
OP
RallyeRed

RallyeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
To me, all of the add-ons would make a red car look bloated. But on a darker color, it would look great.

And thanks sharkboy, these wheels are off of my previous car, so I didn't necessarily pick them out just for the civic. But I like how unique these wheels are, and for how well they are built I got them for cheap. I'm happy with them.

Jesse H

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking at getting a rallye red civic myself and I've been searching around for some nice black wheels to put on it. Just for comparison purposes I looked up the rt-11c's and noticed they're a bit on the heavy side. What sort of mpg numbers have you been getting since you installed them?

OP
OP
RallyeRed

RallyeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Jesse H, I have almost 2k miles on my civic, so it is pretty broken in. I get roughly 35mpg with mixed driving, and almost 43mpg on the highway. These wheels may be heavy, but they are built very well for how little they cost me(~$160 per wheel). They have a couple of strength certifications, they are embossed on the wheel edge.

ZShortyz, I put 33% on the front, 10% on all the back Windows, and 70% on the windshield.

saminder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
I love this color. Unfortunately, this color is not available in Canada and that's why i bought white color.

OP
OP
RallyeRed

RallyeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Updated the original post with the new TSWs :)

Tonezorz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Series.Yellow BRZ, 2014 Legacy, 2015 Crosstrek. Previous: 2011 Miata GT PRHT 2009 Forester XT, 2007 Cobalt
Those new wheels look great. It almost looks like you've changed the stance somehow, or leveled the car more.

OP
OP
RallyeRed

RallyeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Those new wheels look great. It almost looks like you've changed the stance somehow, or leveled the car more.
That's because the tires are now stretched a little, but still within spec for the tires. So they stick out more, giving the appearance of less wheel gap.

OP
OP
RallyeRed

RallyeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here's a look at Injen's Cat-Back Exhaust on my 1.5T:

3/5/16
Look what FedEx just dropped off :D
Honda Civic 10th gen RallyeRed (Latest Update 4/14/19) 20160305_145735_zpsfuznhwrm

Getting it installed monday or tuesday. Will do a before and after video and i'll give my take on quality/performance.

3/7/16
Getting it installed today, can't wait!
Honda Civic 10th gen RallyeRed (Latest Update 4/14/19) 20160307_101430_zpsejrz6k4

My thoughts on quality:

This exhaust has a very nice sound, not tinny or cheap at all. I had a reputable muffler shop install this for me, and they said the fitment was perfect, no issues with bad welds or anything. One thing they did say however, is that it only came with 2 of the 3 gaskets needed to install, so that's something to keep in mind.

My impressions on performance:

The exhaust now feels like all of the restriction was removed that was holding the car back. The throttle response is better and the turbo feels like it spools quicker. This upgrade is definitely worth the money and a great start to increasing performance.