First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys! I'm sure all of us balk at the price of $180 Rallye Red mirror "cap covers". Wouldn't you like something cheaper? Just purchase the following for about $30 a piece.

76251-TBA-A11ZB
76201-TBA-A11ZB

These just replace the whole damn mirror cap. Pop off your mirror, push three tabs and yank them the fuck off. The third tab is a PITA and the instructions say not to break it but they also say don't reuse them. So who knows. They even want you to replace the caps to do the cap covers. SMDH. Come on Honda! I broke both my third tabs but oh well. I will say be a little careful because of course, I broke the black tab holders. Not all of them, just the same one on each side. Everything is still tight but I hate doing that. The first side took my like 30 minutes because I was trying to be careful but the other side took 10. minutes. Enjoy guys, I saved you $120.
Sponsored

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Have any pics?
Hey guys! I'm sure all of us balk at the price of $180 Rallye Red mirror "cap covers". Wouldn't you like something cheaper? Just purchase the following for about $30 a piece.

76251-TBA-A11ZB
76201-TBA-A11ZB

These just replace the whole damn mirror cap. Pop off your mirror, push three tabs and yank them the fuck off. The third tab is a PITA and the instructions say not to break it but they also say don't reuse them. So who knows. They even want you to replace the caps to do the cap covers. SMDH. Come on Honda! I broke both my third tabs but oh well. I will say be a little careful because of course, I broke the black tab holders. Not all of them, just the same one on each side. Everything is still tight but I hate doing that. The first side took my like 30 minutes because I was trying to be careful but the other side took 10. minutes. Enjoy guys, I saved you $120.

hafadaze

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R (#1106)
Country flag
Will I be able to reuse the caps that are taken off with broken tabs?

Donkeyhotay123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch
Country flag
You could, i wouldn't recommend it if its one of the three main tabs. Then the cap could fly off on the highway.

FK7Build

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag

76251-TBA-A11ZB
76201-TBA-A11ZB

Are there carbon fiber ones that replace the OEM ones and don't just glue on with 3M tape?

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
Hey guys! I'm sure all of us balk at the price of $180 Rallye Red mirror "cap covers"
Damn MSRP went down $100 since 2019 LOL.

All the skull caps/cap covers are $100 CAD/$78USD