Rallye Red Coupe Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe Rallye Red
Hey guys, haven't seen anybody post many coupe photos in general, let alone in red, so here's my new ride I picked up this past weekend. It's currently in getting tint and Xpel done, so I will be making my own journal later today hopefully, but here it is for now. Coming from a 2015 370z Nismo, this is certainly a change, but I'm still having a ton of fun already, and my wallet and recently torn rotator cuff are thanking me.

Here it is on the showroom floor:

Honda Civic 10th gen Rallye Red Coupe Si 6bC7P6w

Honda Civic 10th gen Rallye Red Coupe Si 5Dccj4

Honda Civic 10th gen Rallye Red Coupe Si qYCvvnD

And after it's first bath:

Honda Civic 10th gen Rallye Red Coupe Si yilKWqD

Honda Civic 10th gen Rallye Red Coupe Si 1RkjITD

Honda Civic 10th gen Rallye Red Coupe Si qQGWdPw

And for reference, my baby that I was so sad to see gone:

Honda Civic 10th gen Rallye Red Coupe Si 1ucpUrK

Honda Civic 10th gen Rallye Red Coupe Si xOWKjT1

Bonus, the ride before the Z:

Honda Civic 10th gen Rallye Red Coupe Si BUBnrjz

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Red looks fantastic with the Si Coupe... and the LED headlights really make the Si look different from the US counterpart.. in a good way:thumbsup:

wytwolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Platinum White SI Coupe
Country flag
Land locked Newfie in Alberta? Congrats from another newf. I'm eyeing the same car down here at City Honda.

OP
OP
thegoofynewfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
how did the Z feel vs the civic?
Obviously they're two cars for two different things, especially with mine being a Nismo. The Civic is clearly meant to still be a comfortable daily that you can still thrash and have fun with. The Nismo is meant to be a basically drive off the lot onto the track car, that I still daily'd. It was rough riding, raw, loud (exhaust AND road noise wise). The Z I could definitely push harder through a corner, but the Civic isn't far off, especially compared to my Focus even with the mods (LSD makes a world of difference). The Z having a linear NA powerband was definitely nice, but the tiny turbo can definitely still give some fun, even if it definitely doesn't have so much top end. Much easier to have fun without getting into too much trouble compared to the Z. And my bad shoulder definitely thanks me for the more comfortable ride and less aggressive seats than my recaros.

OP
OP
thegoofynewfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land locked Newfie in Alberta? Congrats from another newf. I'm eyeing the same car down here at City Honda.
I am indeed haha. Haven't been back in so long, I miss the water.

jpuhl777

First Name
Jp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe (WOP)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
red sure is nice looking! very eye catching

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
Hey guys, haven't seen anybody post many coupe photos in general, let alone in red, so here's my new ride I picked up this past weekend. It's currently in getting tint and Xpel done, so I will be making my own journal later today hopefully, but here it is for now. Coming from a 2015 370z Nismo, this is certainly a change, but I'm still having a ton of fun already, and my wallet and recently torn rotator cuff are thanking me.

Here it is on the showroom floor:

6bC7P6w.jpg

5Dccj4p.jpg

qYCvvnD.jpg

And after it's first bath:

yilKWqD.jpg

1RkjITD.jpg

qQGWdPw.jpg

And for reference, my baby that I was so sad to see gone:

1ucpUrK.jpg

xOWKjT1.jpg

Bonus, the ride before the Z:

BUBnrjz.jpg
Just bought the exact same rallye red coupe and couldn’t be happier with the car and color. Will be applying ceramic pro paint protection and Tanabe strut bar in the coming weeks, other than that I’ll be keeping it factory stock.
Sponsored