First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Okay this might be a dumb question but it’s getting rather annoying every time I go to start up my car and I keep having to select which source I want on the radio after the LCD comes on. Why can’t I permanently modify it so it stays on one source after starting up the car? I noticed if I don’t choose which one, it still stays on the screen until I make a selection. Does anyone know what I’m talking about? Lol
Sponsored

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
You have the touch media full screen thing right? I've never had to do this, it remembers every time..

OP
OP
Jens_sedanEX18

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You have the touch media full screen thing right? I've never had to do this, it remembers every time..
Yes it seems as though it doesn’t remember every time I get in the car and start it up. Is there a setting or something I have to set to kept it on the source so I’m not manually having to select the source?

OP
OP
Jens_sedanEX18

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did some digging and found another post with someone having the same problem. Apparently it’s a setting you can turn on/off in the audio settings. It’s Audio source pop up. I turned it off. It was getting annoying having to keep selecting the source LOL ?
Sponsored