Ronnie13088

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX 2017 Civic EX
Country flag
2016 Civic EX bought CPO 30K miles 2 weeks ago. I use Car Play most of the time. When I start the car and the audio system comes on, I can hear Car Play picking up where I left off, but the radio screen is completely dark. If I press on the screen, the response is the same as if I meant to press buttons but I don't know what selections I'm making. I rebooted the system prior to this, a few days after I got the car, when the lane watch camera display went bonkers. I haven't tried rebooting again. I don't want to keep rebooting, when I can just go to the dealer and let them figure it out. I'm wondering if I might change a setting, like remember last screen, and this doesn't seem to be consistent enough to show to the dealer yet. Just curious if anyone has any thoughts on this issue.
I'm coming from a 2015 Fit EXL WITHOUT Car Play, and the infotainment system was very frustrating. I don't drive alot but I do like to listen to stuff from my phone without alot of trouble. My wife got a CPO 2016 Civic EX 23K miles a year ago and no issues with the car at all, including Car Play. Radio issue aside, I do like the Civic. Just wish there were cargo hooks/tie downs in the trunk so I could hook a stretch cord to keep items in place at times. In my Fit there were metal hooks built into the floor. I liked being able to secure a small propane tank for the grill when bringing it to refill.
Sponsored