Hell167

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Recently decided to purchase a new hood for my R. Something to vent out the heat. Saw this hood @ racingbees.com and emailed them to ask some questions. The customer service gone way beyond what I expected.

They replied to my emails well with in an acceptable time. They answered all my questions professionally and the questions that they didn't have an answer to, they went out of the way to get me the answer. They even took a bunch of pictures of the hood(from all angles) before packaging, then more pictures after packaging. They kept in contact with me through out the entire process from pre shipping it out all the way till the shipping company picked it up and gave me a tracking number.

I am very impressed with this company and would recommend them to everyone.
Sponsored

dthanb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 2004 Mazda 3 Hatchback
Recently decided to purchase a new hood for my R. Something to vent out the heat. Saw this hood @ racingbees.com and emailed them to ask some questions. The customer service gone way beyond what I expected.

They replied to my emails well with in an acceptable time. They answered all my questions professionally and the questions that they didn't have an answer to, they went out of the way to get me the answer. They even took a bunch of pictures of the hood(from all angles) before packaging, then more pictures after packaging. They kept in contact with me through out the entire process from pre shipping it out all the way till the shipping company picked it up and gave me a tracking number.

I am very impressed with this company and would recommend them to everyone.
Where the pic?

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I will also recommend these guys! I did not purchase anything because they had nothing I wanted for the coupe but….. they had awesome customer service and helped me out a lot.
Excellent to see nowadays!

OP
OP

Hell167

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Arrived without issue. Got around to installing it today. Fitment isn't perfect but very acceptable. However I didn't spend a hole hot of time to get the gaps perfect either. Only real issue is the driver side is a tiny but higher than the fender. Still barely noticeable. I might put a bit of weight on that side when summer comes around.
Honda Civic 10th gen racingbees.com experience 20221119_154701
Sponsored