Racing Wheel Gaming Setup?

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey y'all

So my birthday is in a month but my girlfriend sucks at keeping birthday gifts a secret, I took a wild guess and turns out she got me a whole racing wheel/shifter setup and I'm soooooooo stoked, I've wanted one for so fucking long and honestly it's one of the best gifts I've ever gotten

I don't know too much about the different racing wheel setups and wanted to see what you all were rocking or recommend

I see that there are racing wheel stands kind of like this one below, wanted to know if these setups are considered good or should I just stick with putting it all on a table and setting it up there?

Honda Civic 10th gen Racing Wheel Gaming Setup? 1628252324933

Or maybe combine a racing wheel setup with a desk?
Honda Civic 10th gen Racing Wheel Gaming Setup? 1628252434068

Or stick with a full desktop and maybe get a dedicated small TV just for racing, would have to get something to angle the pedals like the below pic. (kind of leaning to this one due to the setup of my room)
Honda Civic 10th gen Racing Wheel Gaming Setup? 1628252538090

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Cool ? !! Wonder if they make that for a VR set up

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Cool ? !! Wonder if they make that for a VR set up
They do!! You should check out "Assetto Corsa VR Japan" on YouTube, holy shit it looks like so much fun

I got this setup coming in next Monday and my shifter comes in today, been having so much fun on it it's completely changed racing games for me
Honda Civic 10th gen Racing Wheel Gaming Setup? 1628684646362

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Some of the wheel and pedal setups you can get for the price of a new car are insane. I've got a Fanatec setup with a couple of different wheels and need to upgrade to the newer direct drive system.

emmazimmerman

First Name
Emma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX 2021
Country flag
If you're starting out or if you're on a budget, there are many great belt-driven wheels and pedal setups available. However, you can change your situation by checking reviews about a $50 pokies no deposit sign up bonus to earn money while playing. Therefore, the free $50 pokies no deposit sign up bonus can be yours if you know the suitable sources to get informed.

Last edited:

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I use the second setup pictured. I prefer a platform setup to give you better ergonomics on the steering wheel and shifter placement.
Don’t go crazy! Trust me.
Sponsored