Reaction score
Website
www.avgntrials.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hey all! So I ordered my Acuity Short Shifter, Bushings, and shift boot yesterday, as well as a Raceseng Contour custom shift knob. Well thanks to Amazon's "acuity" when it comes to their speed, my shifter stuff all arrives today... but my shift knob, being custom, will be a few weeks away from arriving.

Since I got the Acuity shift boot collar, I was curious: does anyone here have the Contour and the Acuity shift boot collar? If so, which is the setting for the collar that fits your knob the best? I don't want to have to take my entire center console apart again to remove and match up the collar. I was hoping to install it today (and it might just fit funny on my OEM one for a while) and finish the install when my Contour arrives later on.

(And yeah, if anyone is thinking I could just wait for my knob to arrive to install all the goodies, that aint happenin' lol)

Anyone that can help, I appreciate you!

(I still appreciate you if you can't help, though :p you the MAN dawg!)
Sponsored

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I can't say anything about the shifter and collar bc CVT, but just out of curiosity, you go with a custom contour or an off the shelf one? My custom topology order got to me almost exactly 30 days after placing the order. Figured I'd give you what time frame I had bc we're both in Vegas. If you went with a custom, that is.

OP
OP
whoisJSR

whoisJSR

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.avgntrials.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Ah. I bought mine from their website, red transparent with the Gate 3 engraving I think. It says up to 5 weeks IIRC... If I don't find out which setting works best I'm just going to guess I suppose. 25% chance of getting it right lol.

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, you ordered from their custom shop like I did. The date it got delivered was 29 days after I placed my order. I was scouring my e-mail for an update for like 2 weeks before I got that ship notification. haha
Sponsored