BMSPEC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport FK7
Country flag
Hey everyone! We are new to this forum but not to making CivicX product, so I wanted to put ourselves out there and see if anyone is interested in REAL aerodynamic upgrades for this platform. We make product for the Type R, Si coupe/sedan, hatchbacks and even the non-Si coupe - our stuff shows up on everything from Time Attack record-setters to Honda R&D's 25H racecars. :) So if you've been looking to cut times from your track / AutoX car, or want to improve stability and fuel economy on your street car, hit me up!

Pricing is reasonable too - not much over other cosmetic brands, but you get all the high-end looks and performance of the big players.

Civic Type R:
Front Splitter: $370

Front Lip: $200
Rear Wing Extension: $200
Rear Wing Double Extension: $400
Carbon GT Wing: $1490
Rear Diffuser: $450

Civic Si (Coupe):
Front Splitter: $350
Rear Spoiler Extension: $200
Carbon GT Wing: $1390

Civic Si (Sedan):

Civic hatchback:
Lower Spoiler Extension: $200

Civic coupe:
Rear Ducktail Spoiler: $200

If I have your attention, please check out our web shop at www.bmspec.net/shop - it's a little rough (sorry, startup company!) but has more information on specific products.

DSCF3257.jpg

DSCF3288.jpg

DSCF3046.jpg

DSCF3278.jpg

DSCF3239.jpg

DSCF3272.jpg

2719.jpg

The only catch is, we're only taking orders until the end of July - we are a fast-moving company so once we've met the demand for aero, we will be transitioning to other products. Let me know!
Sponsored

Vinsmoke

First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Hey everyone! We are new to this forum but not to making CivicX product, so I wanted to put ourselves out there and see if anyone is interested in REAL aerodynamic upgrades for this platform. We make product for the Type R, Si coupe/sedan, hatchbacks and even the non-Si coupe - our stuff shows up on everything from Time Attack record-setters to Honda R&D's 25H racecars. :) So if you've been looking to cut times from your track / AutoX car, or want to improve stability and fuel economy on your street car, hit me up!

Pricing is reasonable too - not much over other cosmetic brands, but you get all the high-end looks and performance of the big players.

Civic Type R:

Civic Si (Coupe):

Civic Si (Sedan):

Civic hatchback:

Civic coupe:

If I have your attention, please check out our web shop at www.bmspec.net/shop - it's a little rough (sorry, startup company!) but has more information on specific products.

DSCF3257.jpg

DSCF3288.jpg

DSCF3046.jpg

DSCF3278.jpg

DSCF3239.jpg

DSCF3272.jpg

2719.jpg

The only catch is, we're only taking orders until the end of July - we are a fast-moving company so once we've met the demand for aero, we will be transitioning to other products. Let me know!
Do you have pictures of the Front Lip for Civic Type R by itself? I tried looking on your website but there are no pictures. I want to distinguish the difference between the lip and the splitter(Looks wise). Is the lip a direct replacement for the OEM Type R lip or do I just put it over the lip almost like a protection? Thanks!

OP
OP
BMSPEC

BMSPEC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport FK7
Country flag
Do you have pictures of the Front Lip for Civic Type R by itself? I tried looking on your website but there are no pictures. I want to distinguish the difference between the lip and the splitter(Looks wise). Is the lip a direct replacement for the OEM Type R lip or do I just put it over the lip almost like a protection? Thanks!
Unfortunately too late now (I've closed the shop, time to pivot and focus on another product lineup), but the lip goes under the CTR lip, which we simply count as part of the bumper.

The way we did lips, our "lip" is everyone else's "splitter" and our "splitter" is just another level beyond for performance. Hope that clears things up a bit, I'm on mobile so I won't be able to find the customer lip picture till later (sorry).

Braiton

First Name
SI_GFX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 19'
Country flag
I’d like to see more pixxx

jasonjm

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type-R
Country flag
Unfortunately too late now (I've closed the shop, time to pivot and focus on another product lineup), but the lip goes under the CTR lip, which we simply count as part of the bumper.

The way we did lips, our "lip" is everyone else's "splitter" and our "splitter" is just another level beyond for performance. Hope that clears things up a bit, I'm on mobile so I won't be able to find the customer lip picture till later (sorry).

So these are not for sale any longer?

OP
OP
BMSPEC

BMSPEC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport FK7
Country flag
So these are not for sale any longer?
For the most part. The only stuff I have extra of is a few diffusers, due to some early buyers backing out. Let me know.

snguyen130

abluefk7
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Are those the rear diffusers your talking about?

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Stratuss

First Name
Jovanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
For the most part. The only stuff I have extra of is a few diffusers, due to some early buyers backing out. Let me know.
Are any of those diffusers by chance for the Si Sedan ? I'd like to purchase if so.

AverageJ

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag

Civic Type R:

Civic Si (Coupe):

Civic Si (Sedan):

Civic hatchback:

Civic coupe:

DSCF3257.jpg

DSCF3288.jpg

DSCF3046.jpg

DSCF3278.jpg

DSCF3239.jpg

DSCF3272.jpg

2719.jpg

Is your website down? Every time that I try to go to it, it never actually leads up the site.

7Ghost_2Alienz_GenXX

First Name
Karo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20XIX Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Civic Type R:

Civic Si (Coupe):

Civic Si (Sedan):

Civic hatchback:

Civic coupe:

DSCF3257.jpg

DSCF3288.jpg

DSCF3046.jpg

DSCF3278.jpg

DSCF3239.jpg

DSCF3272.jpg

2719.jpg

Do you have a duckbill for the Si sedan? Can you make this wing for the sedan? Holla

Honda Civic 10th gen Race-Proven Splitters, Wings and Diffusers! BMSPEC 48A94A24-29C1-4993-9F98-0DA773A05E53
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.