BMSPEC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport FK7
Country flag
Hey everyone! We are new to this forum but not to making CivicX product, so I wanted to put ourselves out there and see if anyone is interested in REAL aerodynamic upgrades for this platform. We make product for the Type R, Si coupe/sedan, hatchbacks and even the non-Si coupe - our stuff shows up on everything from Time Attack record-setters to Honda R&D's 25H racecars. :) So if you've been looking to cut times from your track / AutoX car, or want to improve stability and fuel economy on your street car, hit me up!

Pricing is reasonable too - not much over other cosmetic brands, but you get all the high-end looks and performance of the big players.

Civic Type R:
Front Splitter: $370
Front Lip: $200
Rear Wing Extension: $200
Rear Wing Double Extension: $400
Carbon GT Wing: $1490
Rear Diffuser: $450

Civic Si (Coupe):
Front Splitter: $350
Rear Spoiler Extension: $200
Carbon GT Wing: $1390

Civic Si (Sedan):

Civic hatchback:
Lower Spoiler Extension: $200

Civic coupe:
Rear Ducktail Spoiler: $200

If I have your attention, please check out our web shop at www.bmspec.net/shop - it's a little rough (sorry, startup company!) but has more information on specific products.

Honda Civic 10th gen Race-Proven Splitters, Wings and Diffusers! BMSPEC DSCF3257

Honda Civic 10th gen Race-Proven Splitters, Wings and Diffusers! BMSPEC DSCF3288

Honda Civic 10th gen Race-Proven Splitters, Wings and Diffusers! BMSPEC DSCF3046

Honda Civic 10th gen Race-Proven Splitters, Wings and Diffusers! BMSPEC DSCF3278

Honda Civic 10th gen Race-Proven Splitters, Wings and Diffusers! BMSPEC DSCF3239

Honda Civic 10th gen Race-Proven Splitters, Wings and Diffusers! BMSPEC DSCF3272

Honda Civic 10th gen Race-Proven Splitters, Wings and Diffusers! BMSPEC 2719

The only catch is, we're only taking orders until the end of July - we are a fast-moving company so once we've met the demand for aero, we will be transitioning to other products. Let me know!

BeastHenny

Lo_FK7
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hey everyone! We are new to this forum but not to making CivicX product, so I wanted to put ourselves out there and see if anyone is interested in REAL aerodynamic upgrades for this platform. We make product for the Type R, Si coupe/sedan, hatchbacks and even the non-Si coupe - our stuff shows up on everything from Time Attack record-setters to Honda R&D's 25H racecars. :) So if you've been looking to cut times from your track / AutoX car, or want to improve stability and fuel economy on your street car, hit me up!

Pricing is reasonable too - not much over other cosmetic brands, but you get all the high-end looks and performance of the big players.

Civic Type R:
Front Splitter: $370
Rear Wing Extension: $200
Rear Wing Double Extension: $400

Civic Si (Coupe):

Civic Si (Sedan):

Civic hatchback:
Lower Spoiler Extension: $200

Civic coupe:
Rear Ducktail Spoiler: $200

If I have your attention, please check out our web shop at www.bmspec.net/shop - it's a little rough (sorry, startup company!) but has more information on specific products.

DSCF3257.jpg

DSCF3288.jpg

DSCF3046.jpg

DSCF3278.jpg

DSCF3239.jpg

DSCF3272.jpg

2719.jpg

The only catch is, we're only taking orders until the end of July - we are a fast-moving company so once we've met the demand for aero, we will be transitioning to other products. Let me know!
I'm still saving to get the hatch lower spoiler extension. You absolutely won't sell past July?

tsunam!

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatchback 6spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Really like the hatch spoiler extension but still saving for it as well. Hope they still sell after July!

emount91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Also interested in a few things but not selling anymore?? That sucks, that was 2 weeks?

OP
OP
BMSPEC

BMSPEC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport FK7
Country flag
Sorry, but yes, posting here was our last hurrah for the aero business. I only have enough brackets and components to make the orders that were placed before July 31.

emount91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Sorry, but yes, posting here was our last hurrah for the aero business. I only have enough brackets and components to make the orders that were placed before July 31.
Gotcha, makes sense. Well if for some reason you happen to to find yourself with enough materials to make an extra front lip and/or lower spoiler extension, I am highly interested.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.