blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
The center console is $220.97 for the middle section. The two outer sections of the center console are $87.97 each and you need 2. The door arm rests are $332 each. The labor would be roughly $228. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Regards,

Angel Merced
Sales Consultant
Ralph Honda
Sponsored

parshisa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X Hatchback LX
Country flag
The center console is $220.97 for the middle section. The two outer sections of the center console are $87.97 each and you need 2. The door arm rests are $332 each. The labor would be roughly $228. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Regards,

Angel Merced
Sales Consultant
Ralph Honda
Complete rip off. I had all interior swapped out with Katzkin leather (doors, center console and seats) on my hatck for 1,200$ (labor included)

OP
OP
blackie X

blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Complete rip off. I had all interior swapped out with Katzkin leather (doors, center console and seats) on my hatck for 1,200$ (labor included)
Yea these guys are high on something, they better be using Corinthian leather and giving me a free HJ for that price.

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
Yea these guys are high on something, they better be using Corinthian leather and giving me a free HJ for that price.
...as long as the job is performed by Ricardo Montalbán... :eek:
Sponsored

Last edited: