Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shimagery.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si Coupe 2019, Civic Touring Coupe 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys, finally replacing my stock Si spoiler and the spoiler I will be using does not use stock mounting holes. It does although cover some stock holes. What are some ways to plug the holes left by the old spoiler? Also any recommendations for paint shops in the DE area? The spoiler is painted primer white while I drive an Aegan blue and would like to paint match the spoiler or I’m thinking of wrapping it carbon.
Sponsored

redcivic19x

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Hey guys, finally replacing my stock Si spoiler and the spoiler I will be using does not use stock mounting holes. It does although cover some stock holes. What are some ways to plug the holes left by the old spoiler? Also any recommendations for paint shops in the DE area? The spoiler is painted primer white while I drive an Aegan blue and would like to paint match the spoiler or I’m thinking of wrapping it carbon.
Unfortunately I don't have the answer's to your questions, but I'd love to see a pict of the spoiler you got and maybe a link to it? I absolutely hate the si spoiler and would love to get it replaced.

OP
OP
Smurf.Fc3

Smurf.Fc3

BlueBeetle Si
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shimagery.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Unfortunately I don't have the answer's to your questions, but I'd love to see a pict of the spoiler you got and maybe a link to it? I absolutely hate the si spoiler and would love to get it replaced.
I haven’t received it yet but I bought it off of Vincent from 27Won. It’s 1 of 6 in the world, not sure if they’re looking into making it but I’ll attach some pics from the on the Redbull GRC coupe and from their wide body mock up

Honda Civic 10th gen Questions on replacing spoiler! 05EBA4EF-D2EE-4DA5-95E0-1D8104F0EC89

Honda Civic 10th gen Questions on replacing spoiler! 351439F4-1CB1-4BD0-856B-E777DFD09E68

Honda Civic 10th gen Questions on replacing spoiler! 5FEE8F6D-3D96-44A8-8105-6F02AEC445F2

Honda Civic 10th gen Questions on replacing spoiler! 1440994C-C8F4-4FFC-8C3C-10D3BA61B013

Gagerr

Energy green ;)
First Name
Gage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You got one of those!!!! I wanted one:( easy fixes would be a new carbon fiber trunk, Bondo to fill old holes, sand, and repaint whole trunk and since you're painting the wing it shouldn't be too bad.

OP
OP
Smurf.Fc3

Smurf.Fc3

BlueBeetle Si
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shimagery.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You got one of those!!!! I wanted one:( easy fixes would be a new carbon fiber trunk, Bondo to fill old holes, sand, and repaint whole trunk and since you're painting the wing it shouldn't be too bad.
Awesome! Thanks for the ideas! Yeah I had wanted one of these since I first saw it and I got a notification in the wide body thread about Vincent selling it so I hopped right on it! Def not cheap tho lol

Gagerr

Energy green ;)
First Name
Gage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Make sure you post pics when you get it and when you get it on with stock body!

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
If you're looking to DIY, bondo and paint pen with clear coat, very careful sanding, then polish.

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
To do that spoiler justice, if I were you I would spend the extra on having a reputable shop fill in the holes, and repaint. Your other option would be to hunt for a base model trunk in your color, they do appear at salvage yards occasionally :)

OP
OP
Smurf.Fc3

Smurf.Fc3

BlueBeetle Si
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shimagery.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
To do that spoiler justice, if I were you I would spend the extra on having a reputable shop fill in the holes, and repaint. Your other option would be to hunt for a base model trunk in your color, they do appear at salvage yards occasionally :)
That’s what I’m in talks for right now. Hopefully this goes well haha

OP
OP
Smurf.Fc3

Smurf.Fc3

BlueBeetle Si
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shimagery.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a locally body shop here in Newark DE taking the old spoiler off, welding and weather proofing old holes and paint matching the wing and painting the deck lid gloss black. All for ~$800 so not bad imo and I’ve seen his work first hand so I love his paint matches and handiwork. Super excited. I drop off everything on Thursday and should be able to pick it up in 3-5 working days
Sponsored