Question- what type of bulb for dome light

civicT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I'm interested in replacing the dome lights, front and back with blue LED's - what type of bulb should I order?
Sponsored

SH@UN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went on eBay and bought a pack of 10 clear led wedge bulbs for $3 and they work just fine. It isn't quite as bright as the regular bulb, but I like it better. It's called a T10 bulb. They have colored ones too. Cheap and easy.

OP
OP
civicT

civicT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I went on eBay and bought a pack of 10 clear led wedge bulbs for $3 and they work just fine. It isn't quite as bright as the regular bulb, but I like it better. It's called a T10 bulb. They have colored ones too. Cheap and easy.
Thanks, that worked. Replaced my interior lights with blue LED's..

SoonerinFL

BOOMER!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T and 2016 Acura TLX Base

SoonerinFL

BOOMER!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T and 2016 Acura TLX Base
Thank you. Very helpful.
Also, Yorkim does not look and feel cheap as those Chinese $3.00 for 10 ones. These may actually last a long time compared to those cheaper versions. I notice they have them in four colors too.

SH@UN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also, Yorkim does not look and feel cheap as those Chinese $3.00 for 10 ones. These may actually last a long time compared to those cheaper versions. I notice they have them in four colors too.
Yeah, mine are kinda cheap looking, but considering they were 10 for $3, I figured what the heck. I've used the China LED bulbs before. Never really had an issue with them other than not being very bright.
Sponsored