Cheesus_Si

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si
Country flag
Few months ago I lowered my car with d2 lowering springs. It gave my rear wheels a bit of positive camber but I did not notice it until yesterday while I was cleaning my car that it was not even. Left rear has more camber than the other side,
My question what do I need to do to get even on both sides? Do I need to buy a rear camber kit?
Thanks!
Oh and also this has nothing to do with this topic but this happened to my car yesterday
Honda Civic 10th gen question regarding camber 56885201178__7C152060-D92B-44F9-8680-E547E450C954.JPG

Is this cheap to fix?
Sponsored

san44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR CW
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah you need to get a camber kit to further adjust the rear wheels' camber. The stock camber arms don't provide many options for degrees of camber.

OP
OP
Cheesus_Si

Cheesus_Si

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si
Country flag
Yeah you need to get a camber kit to further adjust the rear wheels' camber. The stock camber arms don't provide many options for degrees of camber.
Thanks for the reply. Do you know exactly what kit I should get? Is it costly to get it installed? Thanks

san44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR CW
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for the reply. Do you know exactly what kit I should get? Is it costly to get it installed? Thanks
I have the Eibach kit. It is costly to get it installed since to do it properly, you'd have to drop the subframe. Not sure why specifically, but that is how Eibach themselves installed it on my car at their factory. However, I have heard of people having a camber kit installed without dropping the subframe.

Triple_peaz

Brother Taresa
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic si sedan, 2016 Honda pilot
Country flag
I have the Eibach kit. It is costly to get it installed since to do it properly, you'd have to drop the subframe. Not sure why specifically, but that is how Eibach themselves installed it on my car at their factory. However, I have heard of people having a camber kit installed without dropping the subframe.
I didn't kno you we had a subframe for the rear? That sucks if true.
Sponsored