Question about back of head unit, connections

MikeRS1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatch
Country flag
I'm installing a Kenwood powered sub to my EX hatch. The doors are a bitch to tap the signal to and route the wires. I'm going in from behind the head unit. There is an extra connection, that isn't being used. Does anyone know what it is used for?

Also does anyone recommend any t tap connectors or something similar in a small profile that I can fit behind the radio in the stock harness?

Honda Civic 10th gen Question about back of head unit, connections IMG_0445.JPG
Sponsored

artactive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X 1.8E (Entry level)
Country flag
i Just Search In Civicxwebsite Someone POsted. You Can Check In PDF The Blank-Connector Seem Dual Hole I Think Sp-dif interface For Touring That Have External Radio/Amplifier
Sorry for My Bad English

Attachments

OP
OP

MikeRS1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatch
Country flag
Thanks for the diagram. Figures the one I questioned isn't in there. It's the middle connector, left side.

artactive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X 1.8E (Entry level)
Country flag
Thanks for the diagram. Figures the one I questioned isn't in there. It's the middle connector, left side.
Wait some one has access right tech infohonda website like anekin007 post before to solve.
first i suspect it's hvac until i see android hu thatcan show hvac and door status by canbus in 1.8e trim (lx with push start equivalent)

Honda Civic 10th gen Question about back of head unit, connections IMG_6565.PNG
Sponsored

Last edited: